Separatist Capital Ships When?

Quite frankly I find it odd that a separatist capital ship has yet to drop especially with there being 2 different options using current characters in game. The possible fleet commanders would be Grevious or Dooku however Grevious could also be used as crew for his personal fighter the Soulless One. If Grevious was used for fleet then his Capital ship would be the Melevolance who’s Uber ability would allow him to stun all enemy’s for 1 turn. It would also include an ability to attack all enemies with a barrage of vulture droids and an ability to grant shielding and defense up for all ally’s. As for Dooku he’d have the Invisible Hand (the flagship from Revenge Of The Sith). If Malevolance were not to be added the shield and vulture droid abilities would remain the same. Both however for a basic attack would have broadside cannons which would a chance of calling another ally to support. As for an Uber ability I was thinking something along the lines of either a Trade Federation blockade which would call in more cruisers to attack all enemies or Scuttle the Ship which would launch escape pods to hit and do major damage to three random enemies whilst ignoring shields.

Replies

• DarthKoon
    449 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Ummm. ... The Invisible Hand is Grevious's ship. What about Gunray's thingy.
  • Options
    DarthKoon wrote: »

I didn’t think about Gunray’s but as far as the Invisible Hand I know it technically is Grevious’ but by technicality Dooku was in charge of it as Grevious serves Dooku. Still though I wanted to make sure there were options in case both are added.
  • Options
    dimi4a wrote: »
    Nah Admiral Trench with the "Invincible" for the win! GG should get his "Soulless One" and Dooku should get his "Solar Sailor".

I understand Trench and Grevious but the Solar Sailor had no weaponry or fighting capabilities
  • Options
    Allhel1 wrote: »
    Nah Admiral Trench with the "Invincible" for the win! GG should get his "Soulless One" and Dooku should get his "Solar Sailor".

I understand Trench and Grevious but the Solar Sailor had no weaponry or fighting capabilities

The ship can be in a purely support role.

So essentially ship form of Hermit Yoda
  • Options

The ship can be in a purely support role.

So essentially ship form of Hermit Yoda

I doubt that would happen if only cause dooku in a support role just doesn't make sense.
  • Options

I didn’t think about Gunray’s but as far as the Invisible Hand I know it technically is Grevious’ but by technicality Dooku was in charge of it as Grevious serves Dooku. Still though I wanted to make sure there were options in case both are added.

Ummm.... Dooku wasn't in charge of it any more than grevious. Plus, it was still Grevious's ship.
    Imagine if they put B1 as the pilot. It was driven buy B1's.
  • Allhel1
    48 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options

Ummm.... Dooku wasn't in charge of it any more than grevious. Plus, it was still Grevious's ship.
    Imagine if they put B1 as the pilot. It was driven buy B1's.

That actually gives me an idea there could be the first capital ship to require multiple people which would be B1, Grevious, and Dooku