Bring SWGOH to Nintendo Switch

Suggestion is in the title. ;)

I'm honestly quite stunned this game hasn't been brought over to the Switch yet. I would absolutely LOVE to play this game on a bigger handheld!

Replies

• Options
    I would consider buying a Switch if they did. That's a good idea man!!
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    My kids have a Switch.

It would be mine if they added this.
  • Options
    I second this motion!!! Love my switch.
  • Options
    I love my Switch as well, but Nintendo is very vocal lately about their dislike of micro-transaction based gameplay. They even had their most recent mobile RPG reworked to be less pay-to-win. I just can't see them getting in bed with this level of pay. Dare to dream, though. I'd download it in a heartbeat, especially if (and only if) we could log in with our current accounts!
  • Options
    GunnerFCm wrote: »
    I love my Switch as well, but Nintendo is very vocal lately about their dislike of micro-transaction based gameplay. They even had their most recent mobile RPG reworked to be less pay-to-win. I just can't see them getting in bed with this level of pay. Dare to dream, though. I'd download it in a heartbeat, especially if (and only if) we could log in with our current accounts!

They have Fortnite so there is definitely a precedent in place. ;)
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Great suggestion
  • Options
    Suggestion is in the title. ;)

I'm honestly quite stunned this game hasn't been brought over to the Switch yet. I would absolutely LOVE to play this game on a bigger handheld!

Get a bigger tablet then. Consoles altogether would be better, but look at the bf fiasco