Calculating character power

Dredging this back up as I’m sure it’s of interest to some people at the moment. Anyone know of a more recent update, or possibly a usable interface rather than tables?

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/6k4vzn/the_new_power_calc_formula_for_characters/

Replies

• crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    I found that this morning but it doesn't seem to be accurate. Also doesn't have a table for individual gear pieces and is not updated for 6* mods.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    I get somewhat accurate-looking rsults if I sum the gear tier bonuses and ability level bonuses through each row of the table, but then take individual row values for level, rarity, and mods. But that is an inconsistent way to present the data in the tables.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Also I should point out that with my testing this morning, mod color adds power as well, not just dots and level.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    I get somewhat accurate-looking rsults if I sum the gear tier bonuses and ability level bonuses through each row of the table, but then take individual row values for level, rarity, and mods. But that is an inconsistent way to present the data in the tables.

Agreed. That roughly matches what I observed as well.