Defensive sith team

Is it worth to build a defensive sith team? I'm trying to build a sith team lead by savage. Since sith got natural high damage, it sound reasonable to cover their low health disadvantage by increasing their defend.

The team will look like this
Savage(lead)
Dooku
Vader
Sid
Daka
(I may replace one of my sith with talia for more heal and hit point)

Replies

• Options
    Defense doesn't seem to have a purpose currently. If you wanted to use that team, you would be better off with Dooku as leader as you'll get more milage out of evasion.
  • Options
    The ultimate Sith defensive team would have to have Maul as leader. I know he's chromium only but 17.5% dodge plus turn meter gain is nasty.

Add Maul's evasion bonus to himself, and also Sid ends up having over 50% evasion versus Jedi. You'd need to keep Daka in there to revive Maul after he's one shot though.
  • Options
    I agree that you would need Maul as leader. But he is just super slow and dies easily.

I wouldn't include Vader, he's to slow and can't really star him up, at 4 stars he just can't do enough to keep up when it comes to end game.

There are so many Plasmas, that her Advantage would just cut through, same with Poggles and QGJ offense up.