Best 5th with DR/Malak?

I know it’s early and it will take time before we know, but wondering what people’s thoughts are. I’m using Sith Trooper for now, but I have no idea if he’s going to be the ideal 5th or not.

Replies

• Bouu
    109 posts Member
    Options
    DR is all out on offense. He even debuffs to remove troopers high defense. I would say marauder. If everyone survives 2 turns he is super charged from his unique and the ferocity debuffs
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i'm also using sith trooper because i lack imagination, but also to absorb fear from faster DRevans.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Sith Trooper, because I still need a pre-taunt versus faster DR. :'(
  • Options
    Marauder all the way. Hits like a freight train. If you don’t end the fight quick you usually lose
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Marauder all the way. Hits like a freight train. If you don’t end the fight quick you usually lose

i agree to a certain extent, mainly because a faster DRevan shuts that team down real quick, with or without malak.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I like assassin since she lets me mod BSF super tanky and her tm gain let’s you find windows where your characters won’t have corrupted battle meditation.

Disclaimer here is that I have +160 on revan and +153 on assassin, which in my shard is untouchable. If you don’t have the fastest Revan in your payout slot SiT is pretty much mandatory for not getting full team feared and stomped in 30 seconds
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    I’ve been using DSR, BSF, HK, Malak and SiT. My Malak is 6* and I wanted some extra survivability. Didn’t move from first for 18 hours which hasn’t happened in a long time.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I've been rolling with Assassin - doesn't hit quite as hard as the Marauder, but she's really fast and can give the rest of the team TM, plus ignore protection.

Granted, I don't have all the zetas to run them as my arena team yet, so I haven't run them against a truly competitive JKR or anything. Marauder or Trooper might be the optimal choice.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png