New trailer, episode 9 characters incoming?

ShaggyB
2390 posts Member
So Rey Jedi Training has a new look and may no longer be in training...

So that begs the question... with the current jedi meta. Will a new jedi rey be released and will it have to synergize with revan?

If it doesnt, will this be another juhani: shes ok, but stick with GK

Replies

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    So Rey Jedi Training has a new look and may no longer be in training...

So that begs the question... with the current jedi meta. Will a new jedi rey be released and will it have to synergize with revan?

If it doesnt, will this be another juhani: shes ok, but stick with GK

Maybe she’s not a Jedi in Episode 9... dun dun DUN!!!
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Lol, all things are possible
  • Options
    Oh boy! Another event! Great...
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Options
    Will a new Palpatine be released and will Tie Silencer now be a ground attack unit. I’d like to see the Death Star super laser focusing iris be Palpatine’s actual ride vehicle in future updates.
  • Options
    I wouldn't expect anything big like that to come out until after the film is actually out. Just like they did with jtr to avoid any spoilers from the kit etc.
  • Options
    i believe there will be more ep8 characters first, e.g. snoke, snoke’s guards, hux ...
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    A new Rey is inevitable, just like her dominating the arena for a few months. Given the current trend of more narrow synergies, though, she will likely not be a plug-and-play character like GK and instead heavily focus on Resistance or some new subfaction. Or synergize with specific characters, like new Finn, Poe, or even redeemed Kylo. Anything is possible at this point, and the TIE Silencer in the trailer didn't look like it was seriously attacking...
  • Options
    I hope no ep 9 toons or clone wars toons but more old republic era toons like freedom nadd to darth bane and others in between snd around those eras of rule
  • Options
    I already made a post on this, but to reiterate some speculation:
    New characters: Rey (Jedi), Finn (Deserter), Poe (Wanderer), Veteran Scoundrel Lando, Jannah. First Order Red Trooper, First Order Rocket Trooper. (Palatine - Spirit, C3PO - Bandoiler).
    Ships: First Order Tie Interceptor, Resistance A-Wing, Millennium Falcon (Episode 9)
    Considering that Clone Wars 7 is coming in September, then Clone Wars content will start late April early May and continue through until early September, then we'll get Episode 9 content from there onwards
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Alijar1 wrote: »
    I already made a post on this, but to reiterate some speculation:
    New characters: Rey (Jedi), Finn (Deserter), Poe (Wanderer), Veteran Scoundrel Lando, Jannah. First Order Red Trooper, First Order Rocket Trooper. (Palatine - Spirit, C3PO - Bandoiler).
    Ships: First Order Tie Interceptor, Resistance A-Wing, Millennium Falcon (Episode 9)
    Considering that Clone Wars 7 is coming in September, then Clone Wars content will start late April early May and continue through until early September, then we'll get Episode 9 content from there onwards

Now that we have a full squad of Hans, we can proceed to get a full fleet of Falcons!