Dooku tooltip for AI bonus attacks needs fixing....it should be 95%

Yea, another one of these threads. The AI bonus for Dooku is broken, everyone knows it. It is far easier for me to count the times he does NOT get a bonus attack in a match, than count the times he does. Typically the number of times he does not get one is 0 or 1.

Replies

• Nutteralex
    449 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    hes fine
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Smh

~devs plz ignore~
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Quit your jibber jabber fool!
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    @Mako482 Nerf-Herder
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    Yea, he does attack alot. It gets annoying but i dont face him constantly and when i do, i just try to take him out quick with my ig86.
  • Wetwurx
    193 posts Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with Dooku.

Ignore him until you have advantage and can take him out with 2 moves. QGJ harmonious Assault is ideal for this.
  • Options
    Here we go again!
    But you guys have no issue Rey 1 shotting your toons and gets foresight at superfast speeds?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Dooku is fine. It's your strategy that is broken. Stop using AoE, don't attack him if you're not going to kill him.

The fact that you acknowledge that this is "another one of those threads" shows you know to know that the AI chances are the same as everyone else's.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    He is talking about bonus attacks, not counter attacks, read instead of guessing

Don't think he's right though
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    He is talking about bonus attacks, not counter attacks, read instead of guessing

Yeah any time he attacks outside his turn he gets a chance at bonus attacks... So 100% counter means he is attacking outside of his normal turn a whole lot more which should make him bonus attack a lot more.

Oh yeah also the OP title says it should be 95% I am assuming that he was also talking about counter attack.
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    USAmazing wrote: »

Yeah any time he attacks outside his turn he gets a chance at bonus attacks... So 100% counter means he is attacking outside of his normal turn a whole lot more which should make him bonus attack a lot more.

Oh yeah also the OP title says it should be 95% I am assuming that he was also talking about counter attack.

He is talking about the basic attack
    2aERY1n.jpg
    And think the 50% should be changed to 95% when AI uses it
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options

He is talking about the basic attack
    2aERY1n.jpg
    And think the 50% should be changed to 95% when AI uses it

That's his basic attack you posted... Not sure how 95% ties into his basic.

His unique attack says "Count Dooku has 100% counter attack"... So I figured he was talking about both?

I don't know what the OP is about, except another Nerf?

Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    please leave Dooku alone i only have him to 5 * he is my next toon Let him be!
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    please leave Dooku alone i only have him to 5 * he is my next toon Let him be!

+1
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    50% = 95%.. I need to upgrade my dooku!
  • luuuje
    153 posts Member
    Options

His bonus attack chance is exactly the same whenever he attacks, he gains turn meter if he attacks outside of his turn
  • Options
    dooku needs to be fixed not nerfed as most of the replies assumed. the OP said he is broken and I have to agree with the broken part. The 95% part isnt the broken part for me though. its his 50% proc'ing @ 10-15% only when used and his 15% evasion leadership that isn't 15%.
  • Options
    When you use his basic attack does each attack count seperately for abilities likes phasma's leader ability? I may answer my own question, but I can swear I have seen him attack, then someone else attacks, then he attacks again.
    Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

https://swgoh.gg/u/tenchi7/
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

I can read just fine. As per his unique ability, Dooku also cranks his turn meter when he attacks out of turn. This often results in him countering (which is 100%), then taking a turn - which many misinterpret as a "bonus attack", when in fact it is simply his turn. A turn brought about by allowing him to attack out of turn.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    How come my dooku doesnt double attack often? Yet I dont complain in the forums as broken? RNG is RNG deal w/ it.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    boy2sok wrote: »
    dooku needs to be fixed not nerfed as most of the replies assumed. the OP said he is broken and I have to agree with the broken part. The 95% part isnt the broken part for me though. its his 50% proc'ing @ 10-15% only when used and his 15% evasion leadership that isn't 15%.
    No fixing needed...
    Re-Read most of the replies.... Most of us think Dooku is FINE how he is, learn to play with him or against him.
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Valent_Antona
    1034 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Don't think he needs a nerf, but I still hate fighting that guy
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    Mako482 wrote: »
    Yea, another one of these threads. The AI bonus for Dooku is broken, everyone knows it. It is far easier for me to count the times he does NOT get a bonus attack in a match, than count the times he does. Typically the number of times he does not get one is 0 or 1.

Why do you you do it when you know you're going to get flamed?.
  • Options
    Is it me or has the new version lowered the number of times my Dooku will bonus attack yet kept the AI's version the same? I feel like Dooku will bonus attack 100% of the time, but the AI's Dooku will get the bonus attacks 80% of the time (sometimes even twice on the same turn) and I'll get the other 20%.
  • BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Options
    Here we go again!
    But you guys have no issue Rey 1 shotting your toons and gets foresight at superfast speeds?

Rey has been substantially decreased in utility due to protection. She is more of a "one hit and then quit". I save her for second or third to kill post update. Pre update, I killed her first.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    BamBam wrote: »
    Here we go again!

Rey has been substantially decreased in utility due to protection. She is more of a "one hit and then quit". I save her for second or third to kill post update. Pre update, I killed her first.

What gear of Rey. That furnace is work 4k plus her speed means she gets forsight making her a 3 hit kill at gear IX. Gear VIII Rey's are pretty easy.