Battle for Lvl 7 Yoda

So I'm stuck... I can't beat the last challenge.
Team is
QGJ g8
Kit g8
Lumi g7
Ashoka g7
JC g7
I've switched between leaders with all except Ashoka n JC
Any suggestions

Replies

• Options
    Without Barriss, you will have to get lucky with RNG, especially without maxed gear. Are you at level 70 at least?

Also, make sure you aren't using Kit's AOE, and not using Lumi's force blast. Both will cause you issues.
  • Options
    Good to know, I'm 70, n all are maxed level just not gear. I'm 40 shards n 1mil away from bariss. Suggestions on leader?
  • Options
    Lumi or QGJ will work, but at g7 and g8 it's going to be tough. Just plan on spending hours and hours of attempts and see if you get lucky.
  • Options
    What would you say the easiest team comp to beat would be?
  • Options
    Bariss/Lumi/JC and 2 fillers is trivial. With all those heals you can easily endure.

If you don't have Bariss, use Lumi lead and wait for the RNG lottery to hit. With 2 healers you need lots of dodges.

There isn't a ton of skill, just lots of damage and healing.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Easiest combo is yoda (obviously) and u need him to have bariss and someone squishy like jinn or anaken.

Strategy is take the squishy toon down to red then burn bariss with everything you have. She will try an heal which will cripple yodas health due to her equalization.

From there you sinply kill the squishy toon, kill bariss, then finish yoda off.

Dont be shy about using your heals. With 3 healers (bariss, lumi, JC) you should mop up easily