Squad decisions

DrewN76
566 posts Member
edited March 2016
Ok, I have two teams I have worked on in the hopes I could decide on one. But it's difficult.

Phasma 70 6* max gear
Kylo 70 6* max gear
Dooku 70 5* max gear
Lumi 70 7* max gear
GS 70 5* max gear

Sid 70 7* max gear
Poggle 65 6* need one piece for max
GS 70 5* max gear
86 61 5* gear 7 almost 8
Lumi 70 7* max gear...

Poe is 4* gear 6 60
Got Daka 4* gear 4 level 1 currently. Want to add her.

Assajj 6* lvl 63 gear 8 need some more
Been debating a assajj Daka Dooku GS 86 team also. Stuns and cannons.

But that's what I have now available and arena ready. Suggestions

Also, I get two stacks of arena shards daily and complete GW darn near everyday. Always get enough for two stacks of shards 90% of the time I get 3 stacks. And I refresh cantina once and refresh basic energy once as well. Stashing crystals for a future character I need to farm. Just unsure a real route. Farming for FO team got FOO and FOTP to 4* opened up Daka today. Need to make a choice haha and it's a tough call.
Post edited by DrewN76 on

Replies

• Options
    Well, you got the right chars. The only problem is: it will take you a while in Cantina. I would concentrate on maxing Geo>Dooku>Kylo. One of my server mates was running FO team for a while and it was good, but current meta is too fast. I do not have FOO and i can´t predict what he is like on lvl 80....to my mind i would rather invest Cantina tokens into QGJ or HRS/Daka right now. Next problem is hard farming FOTP - he was brilliant, but in the current Meta he is oneshotted, stunned,... so much work for a toon that never moves in PVP. I have stopped farming his shards at 4* now. You already manipulate turn meter with Phasma - it is just my 5 cents on this, but: i would appreciate attacking you, unless i would also see Han in your team. Might be annoying. Edgar Allen is still a viable Tank in droid teams (to my mind) but due to the fact that you only have Poggle/86/Geo i wouldn´t concentrate on Poe right now. Maybe 5* gear 8 and wait. Assajj is one of the slowest toons. Will help you in GW but your opponents PVP team will slaughter your whole team, go out for dinner & party all night, come back and kill her before she moves. I just read sth about her getting +20 speed soon. For now she is just nice to have.
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    Options
    I am working on Daka to open her up will go back and 5* Poe while I gear and ability and level Daka. But I don't intend on maxing out Poe for awhile. I think assajj with Daka and Dooku with for now 86 and GS till I get my RG where I can use him. He is almost 4* working in his gear only 7 atm. But I will eventually run assajj Daka Dooku RG and GS till I can get hrs. With assajj lead, Daka and Dooku go before opposing team with stuns gallore. Assajj can as well on her turn, GS is my damage, along with assajj being the truck. But with GS and 86 for now that's even more chances to stun.

I am planning a droid team after I get assajj and eeth koth done both 6* almost 7* and I will move to 88 then get HK 47. Farming Lobot as well, he is 4*. But for now, I am trying to get Kylo 6* then Dooku 6* then finish up GS. I agree FOTP is slow, I am hoping with FOO turn meter that FOTP might get something.

Phasma and Poggle are 6* tomorrow then I will finish up 86 7* and Poggle. Kylo will be 6* tomorrow or the next day depending on drops.

For sure though, I am farming RG and getting Daka shards. Farming FOTP also and Dooku on hard nodes only. Once Kylo is 6* I will go for GS till 6* and then catch up Dooku with cantina to 6* then finish up GS. Just trying to have a few teams available while I wait to get Daka and RG arena ready. When all hats done I will get Poe up finish up Dooku and get tusken raider from GW and Savage from arena hopefully HK and 88 are done up by then.