Next Character for a First Order Team

DevinSackfield
118 posts Member
edited March 2016
Hey guys! I need a little bit of help deciding on my next character for my first order team. Currently I have:
(L) Phasma 6* gear 7
Sid 7* gear 8
FOO 4* gear 7
Kylo 5* gear 7
Lumi 5* gear 7

I have quite a few other characters but none that I feel really synergize well with the team. I've seen a lot of people say that the team lacks a healer or a tank so I'm currently using Lumi for a healer. I want to replace someone with a tank that manipulates turn order (ST Han?) But maybe just skip the tank entirely and go with Ackbar? I feel like he would be a really good counter to Sid's first move AOE blast. I feel really confused on where to go from here.
I'm usually 30-40 in the arena and would like to focus on that specifically. GW usually ends up okay so I want to focus on getting lower in the ranks for the arena.
Thanks!

Replies

• Kelthuzad
    343 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @DevinSackfield Ackbar will help you once in GW. Thats it. If he survives his cooldown is your problem. You won´t probably use his heal again in GW. So concentrate on Lumi and JC (Barriss later). Ackbar needs 120 purple mats to get him from gear 7->8. That is where i stopped equipping him. Definetely go for Han first. Later on Ackbar might find his spot in a rebel team.
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • Options
    Old Daka is what you want!
    Or find some toon with a usefull basic attack
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    Options
    Royal Guard is a good tank, he stuns on base attack and that's always welcome when he's the assist too.
    I think Sidious doesn't do much in your team, except he was easy to develop. Swap him when you have someone who is a better fit at a decent level.

I had a First Order team long ago with Phasma, FO Stormtrooper and FO Tie Pilot.
    I liked the trooper for his huge health and counter with decent damage, but he's not currently viable in Arena.
    I really liked the Pilot who was my first incredible damage dealer, but again, he didn't develop well and now is performing below the level of similar attackers and not fast enough, so in Arena he's basically dead at the start of the battle, even though he doesn't know it yet.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/