Omega Farming

SemiGod
3001 posts Member
I need around 43 omegas to max out JKR upon his release in 2 weeks. Any advice on quickly farming them (F2P?) For me I've found that Zetas drop much more compared to omegas in challenges.

Replies

• Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    You can buy them from the fleet store for 1500 currency. One from the Daily Activities Rewards. There are three more omega events before JKR comes. 14 more days til the event.

So about 14 from dailies, 13-14 from fleet, and 3 from events.

31 so far.

Rest from GA, TW, etc.

Edit: good luck!
    Post edited by Blackbeardpepe on
  • Options
    You can buy them from the fleet store like zetas. If you see a purple MK3 mat listed instead, you'll get an omega after the next store refresh. Other than that, you might get some from GA or finishing quests.
  • Options
    I only just remembered that you can also farm them on the last cantina nodes. 8-A to 8-G occasionally drop omegas. If you have no other cantina farms right now, you could get started on the vets, or farm Old Daka or Sith Trooper.
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Options
    Omega drops are very, very rare from the Cantina nodes. I wouldn’t count on those for any kind of omega farming plan.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    The drop rate is approximately 1% from my own experience, so you're probably better off just farming for KRU and his ship to feed shard shop.
  • Options
    The drop rate for cantina is definitely way lower than 1%
  • Options
    I have never got a single omega in farming from cantina so i would say it is 0%