Best arena team?

Was curious what’s the best toons or squads to use in arena I’m still ranked pretty low and use a bounty hunter squad

Replies

• AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Options
    As far as I can see, Bounty Hunters are still capable of climbing in arena. Mods make the squad.
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Options
    Jawas are op.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    Droids...

Everyone else in this thread will be like “hahah yeah right!”

But seriously.... Droids are the best teams right now to deal with the current meta squads the most easily and consistently (considering of course they are pretty much maxxed out and fully zeta’d and on par with the competition)

It’s a huge investment and by the time they are realized they may well be obsolete...

... but as it stands they are the best answer to both Revan squads and whatever other random counter teams that people put up in high end arena (like the EP super TM team)

Only team they struggle against is CLS lead with Chewie, Han, R2 & C3PO... But they are rare enough now that you can just bypass those teams

Most will think I’m crazy but I speak the truth...
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Droids rock, but a younger player will not have them.

If you are using BH and dont have Bossk yet do Boba lead, Zam, Greedo, Dengar, Cad. 88 would work in place of Cad. Get Embo when you can. Jango too.

Mod your guys for about 75% potency and make Zam as fast as you can. Once she moves the other team will rarely get to move. Pop detonators with her and kill folks with everyone else. If you are having trouble surviving put a 3* L3 or Zaalbar or even Royal Guard. Magnaguard or Juhani would be ok. Ad long as you make Zam faster than most of your enemies, that team can do real work.

Zam lead will also work and you won't need a tank, but the team isnt as fast.
  • Options
    You need zBossk at least 260 speed. I would argue against Cad and Greedo and instead for JF Embo or AS for a Bossk BF team, but the most important thing is they are behind a fast and defense zBoss. You probably won't ever hit top 50 with them though.

Revan, Revan, Malak, Traya.