Can't call more than 2 reinforcements! Anyone else bugged since the last update?

I've been having trouble with my 7-star Home One over the last days. I call Phantom as first reinforcement and only get one more reinforcement for the remainder of the match. I've had several draws in the fleet arena where my opponent gets to call in all 7 ships and I had to make do with 5. Has anyone else had this issue? According to Reddit, it happened before about a year ago.

Replies

• Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Options
    How? You mean the reinforcement button doesn't work?
  • Options
    Do you have 5 ships on screen when you're trying to call in another? Can't have 6.
  • Options
    Rake6 wrote: »
    How? You mean the reinforcement button doesn't work?

It stays greyed out for the remainder of the match after the second reinforcement.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Do you have 5 ships on screen when you're trying to call in another? Can't have 6.

That might have been it. I've never noticed this limitation so far. It's a serious disadvantage when my first 5 ships are already severely battered while my opponent brings in all reinforcements to replace the ones I shoot down and always has 5 ships at full health.

• Options
    I can't believe I've played this long without knowing I can only use 5 ships. Usually I lose one or two and replace them, or the match never lasts beyond the second reinforcement.

This means I have to choose between Cassian and my still-weak HMF in rebel fleet mirror matches. Can't put HMF in the initial lineup or it gets one-shotted before it gets its buff up. I guess I either need a new strategy or a lot more gear on Han and Chewie :)
  • Options
    Can I offer you a nice egg in this trying time?
  • Options
    Why don't you just add two more ships to your lineup? 7* Capital Ships can carry 4 reinforcements.