Need some help with rey

Hey guys, I need some help. Im trying get 3 stars on dark side hard battle 7-B. Trying to get my Rey ranked up faster. Could you guys lend me a one of the dark side healers? My ally code is 333-424-163 or you could put down your code and I'll add you. Thank you

Replies

• Options
    Dark side battles are not really about heals, rather high end dps. Tatila more than enough for the dark side battles, if your struggling you need to improve your dps.
  • Options
    just fight and finish it. i think even if you finish it 4x @ 2 star, the node will be 3starred. that's what happened to me atleast.
  • RonTom
    268 posts Member
    Options
    boy2sok wrote: »
    just fight and finish it. i think even if you finish it 4x @ 2 star, the node will be 3starred. that's what happened to me atleast.

That's not supposed to happen... More likely you had Daka ressurect someone and then it shows only two stars in the victory screen when it's actually three...
  • Options
    RonTom wrote: »

That's not supposed to happen... More likely you had Daka ressurect someone and then it shows only two stars in the victory screen when it's actually three...

hmmm... im not sure. i vaguely recall 4 toons standing at the end of the match. was quite surprised actually when it happened. Also, I think even if Daka revives a toons, you still get 2 stars. anyway i might be wrong but when it happened it was on the DS battles so RonTom might be right.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options

hmmm... im not sure. i vaguely recall 4 toons standing at the end of the match. was quite surprised actually when it happened. Also, I think even if Daka revives a toons, you still get 2 stars. anyway i might be wrong but when it happened it was on the DS battles so RonTom might be right.

If daka revives and you finish with all characters it shows two stars at the end of battle but afterwards you see the mission gets 3. But doing the same mission over with only 2 stars all the time shouldn't be able to eventually give you 3. Something must have glitched :/
  • Options
    It's not necessary to use healer in the dark side hard battle.
    Just finish them as soon as possible. But indeed that Clone Sergeant's AOE is very annoy. If my Dooku can't stun one of them, It is unlikely to get 3 star.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

You do not get a 3* completion for 4x 2*.

If a toon dies and is revived you do get 3*. There is a visual glitch that only shows 2* at the end of the mission; but it will correctly display 3* on the map.
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    Have some of you guys beaten this stage so long ago you forgot how insanely beast mode the Fives is? He once soloed three of my best at full hp. Then I borrowed a 7* Daka and three starred it in one try. Please give the OP a break.
  • Options
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    Have some of you guys beaten this stage so long ago you forgot how insanely beast mode the Fives is? He once soloed three of my best at full hp. Then I borrowed a 7* Daka and three starred it in one try. Please give the OP a break.

Sometime when I'm boring, I don't sim that battle and I still can get 3 stars without using Daka. Yes, Fives is beast that you can't easy to defeat. Savage Opress and Kylo Ren can hit very hard. Dooku can stun him then Fives doesn't counter. I try couple of times to get 3 stars and it is possible to win without healer.