How To Beat Malak (Jedi)

SemiGod
3001 posts Member
edited April 2019
Hopefully that title doesnt get my post deleted again.

Do you want to beat Malak using JKR? Well you need either zEzra or zHyoda.

Ezra: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LE8wfjTegg0

Ezra is used in replacement for GK as we need his high DPS to kill DR before he uses insanity.

Hyoda: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yxbcJD3g_yk

Hyoda is used in replacement for GK to increase survivability by a great amount.
Post edited by SemiGod on

Replies

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    What are you talking about? Your threads aren't being deleted, this is like the third in a row for goodness sake.
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    What are you talking about? Your threads aren't being deleted, this is like the third in a row for goodness sake.

Yea but all his old ones disappear with a few mins later after posting them
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options

I've posted this 7 times and only 2 remain
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Probably being moved to the appropriate section of the forum. Which is not equal to being deleted or 'disappeared'.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Probably being moved to the appropriate section of the forum. Which is not equal to being deleted or 'disappeared'.

I've checked and only one of my 7 got moved the rest were deleted by monitors.
  • Options
    They don't want the information being disseminated... Maybe
  • Options
    I'm so mad I spent a couple hundred bucks getting Malak. Not because he is unbeatable but because they are ensuring the new meta is unbeatable. The FTP players that use strategy and excellent resource management make the game fun. They spend more time on the game. I pay because I don't have that kind of time. I actually feel bad for ftp. I'm rethinking my thoughts on this game. I didn't want to play a game that only the one who spends the most wins. That's boring.
  • EA_Rtas
    1141 posts Member
    Options
    Your other posts got caught up by the spam filter, there's no censorship and we're not deleting the posts. Sometimes when you post stuff and edit it too quickly or post links when you're new it results in the spam filter picking it up. We try to get to it to restore it as often as possible but can't always do that. If you think your post has been caught by the filter you can message me and I'll take a look. Let's get this back on topic please.
  • Options
    I'm so mad I spent a couple hundred bucks getting Malak. Not because he is unbeatable but because they are ensuring the new meta is unbeatable. The FTP players that use strategy and excellent resource management make the game fun. They spend more time on the game. I pay because I don't have that kind of time. I actually feel bad for ftp. I'm rethinking my thoughts on this game. I didn't want to play a game that only the one who spends the most wins. That's boring.

Yay! Bonus points for the good-guy whale!

That's what you were baiting for weren't it lol

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Posting 7 of them in such a short period of time and it got picked up by the spam filter, hmmm, I wonder why.
  • Options
    I'm not baiting. Wish I was ftp so my wife would quit telling me what an **** I am for spending so much on a game. I usually side the other way. Check my other posts. I rarely post on here because of responses like this. I think the developers need to get paid and thus there should be something for p2p. That advantage shouldn't be you have to have x pay player to have an ultimate unbeatable meta. That's boring. But believe what ever you want.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Posting 7 of them in such a short period of time and it got picked up by the spam filter, hmmm, I wonder why.

Lmao why are you concerned more about my posts that I?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    OP, is this repeatable? I mean, can you win usually/often with this (hoda one)? thanks for the vid
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    OP, is this repeatable? I mean, can you win usually/often with this (hoda one)? thanks for the vid

Its rng dependent but it is possible.