Galactic Republic team

Would this team do well in the top 50 of arena?
Grand Master Yoda (L)
R2 D2
General Kenobi
Ahsoka Tano
Jedi Knight Anakin

Replies

• Options
    No

There's no leader ability for galactic republic yet that can compete with jedi revan or Darth revan

With Darth Revan... your team will likely get mass feared on the opener and die within the first 30 seconds

And jedi revan will direct focus opener and kill any of the 4 not including General Kenobi
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    Forget about arena. It's all about TW / GA (+ new TB map?).
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Yeah I figured it wouldn't work. It is good for other parts of the game though like @Legend91
  • Options
    GMY is 3 speed faster than DR and certainly his protection up will instantly make GK to taunt. His lead would give on BSF resisted debuff a nice chunk of TM and at least you could react, however if it would be any enough to kill them i am not sure...
    You also could use QGJ lead for additional 28 speeds...and maybe beat some Revans right at the start, but its more of a second jedi group I suppose.

What upsets me is the permanent buffs to JKR team and bastila who has a now useless leadership which fully wasted on purpose a zeta kind of.
  • Options
    Dont forget about hks honus dmg to jedi and stops bonus tm gain from toons with protection up making gmy lead useless against dr with hk cause u would be getting alot of protection up
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    The real question is "Who replaces GK on the Revan team in GA?"
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »

Hyoda. Easy.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »

Hyoda. Easy.

or plo koon, ezra
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Options
    Hey check out Ahnalds new video on you tube! I told you guys!
  • Options
    I’m curious to see how a Gen Kenobi(L), JKA, Ahsoka, GMY, and Barriss would hold up on defense in GA. Assuming one doesn’t have JKR
  • Options
    No

There's no leader ability for galactic republic yet that can compete with jedi revan or Darth revan

With Darth Revan... your team will likely get mass feared on the opener and die within the first 30 seconds

And jedi revan will direct focus opener and kill any of the 4 not including General Kenobi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlkDL2bQ8HM
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    I have a g12 Anakin but don't see numbers anywhere close to that.
  • Options

Same.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options

Its being used against DR with reduced defense, but its still pretty dang impressive.

And I'm guessing we are going to get another Jedi or 2 to make it better.