Post your favorite or best mixed squad here

I'm hoping that everyone will get in here and post a bunch of super dangerous neutral and mixed squads here. Then we can all try them and discuss the strengths and weaknesses and when to use each.

The idea is to have intermixed toons from 'different' eras or different allegiances. So these aren't 'jedi' or 'FO' squads. A mix of dark and light side toons is great but as long as they're different groups is fine too...

This one is my current arena squad and it's been killing. I should add that I'm not all that competetive in arena - I haven't been focusing there with all the recent events. But I haven't lost one with this group yet and I suggest all mid-game FTP players like me try it because you 'can' hang in tough at SA with it. I also keep this group in reserve on GA as a line breaker for tough matches and it's always pulled through. Usually full health and protect in all toons in GA attacking...

Boba Fett (Z) (L)
Jango Fett (Z)
Bastilla
'Fastilla'
KRU
And KRU is really just there to absorb whatever punches he can honestly. I'm in the process of figuring out who to ditch him for really. GMYoda works great to spread bastillas mass-buff to everyone but he makes the squad as a whole too soft in my experience. You can still lose sometimes with Yoda. But the Fett's and bastillas alone in this - once you activate payouts - is the meanest; highest damage output and most oppressive group I may have ever heard of...
If you try it: shoot for this
Payouts are easy just kill one guy (that's why boba is here)
Fastilla has hopefully shocked their tank already so he's not Taunting. Hit them with fear which is maxed out since it's the single BEST ability in the entire game right now.
Bastillas contribution is her stun and ability block in case they have a second taunter on first turn. Now, second turn, target their healthiest toughest most dangerous weapon with her mass-buff to JF. With the stagger and isolated from fastillas fear and bastilla +20% dam and all the buffs and the fact that jango is a straight killer without those addtions - he's gonna hit (at my level) for about 35 to 50K. Twice! One hit any toon in the game!
JF goes next. One hit any second toon instantly.
When BF goes target someone with isolated and all fastillas other debuffs. I've seen execute hit for 90K+! Base execute hit for my boba is about 20K with no butfs/debuffs to multiply the dam. Can't quite one hit ANYONE. But **** near lol
See? Didn't even mention KRU...
If anyone has any ideas or comments on this squad, let me know.