Just an Opinion

I want to start out by saying that I love playing this game and I have been playing it from just after the launch. With that said, I do not agree with or like some of the changes that have been introduced lately, but I still really enjoy playing the game everyday. I only spend money on the game for the crystal packs and they are few and far between. I think all of the hate being thrown the developers way is over the top considering this is a game that is meant for entertainment and fun.

There are many different personality types that play the game and I think that is why the opinions differ so much. Some people are just super intense about everything and others are very laid back and let thing roll off easily. Trying to change someones opinion on something they are passionate about is nearly impossible and is how many of these discussions become derailed; the rage takes over and things are keyed in that are just mean spirited in many cases. I,m not trying to say we as a community should not voice our concerns and opinions on things, but if we treat others (including the employees of CG and EA) with respect, I believe it would serve us all better.

In the end we all love Star Wars and want nothing but the best for this game, so lets try to come up with a present solutions to some of the issues on both sides. One idea I have is to implement a survey that has options on it that would be developed by CG. It would give the community a way to voice their opinions on specific changes CG is looking at making and it could be released on a quarterly basis. It would not have any place to write in anything it would just have questions to the community that each have predefined answers that can be selected. That way CG would be able to take the pulse of the community before implementing any changes that may upset more people than it would help.

Just my opinion. Thanks for reading!

Replies

• Options
    Quarterly survey, ha, I can see the posts now.. We want our shurvey.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.