Supreme Leader Snoke

This game could really use a character for the First Order. I know because I have upgraded my First Order team and it is really annoying when you upgrade a team and there’s no person with a really good leader ability. They should make him 145 shards, and you need First Order to get him.

His moves should have some kind of lighting that chains off of different people. She should have another move called mind breach, that buffs allies and rebuffs enemies. And he should have more moves but I haven’t thought of them yet.

If you guys could help give support to get Snoke plz help. (:

Replies

• Options
    We'll probably get him leading up to Rise of Skywalker, but then again, we may get a new Palps/rework/re-tagging of Palps.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    Thx
  • Options
    Isn't KRU's leader good??
  • Options
    He’s ok but First Order needs better
  • Options
    KRU's leader isn't meta but it is still insanely good. Snoke does need to be in the game, however, and hopefully we will be getting fantastic for him soon.
  • Options
    We could also use General Hux and Flame-, Snow- and Riot Control Troopers. It would be nice to have an FO High Command team consisting of Snoke, Hux, Phasma, Kylo and one of the TIE pilots along with a full FO trooper squad under KRU, similar to the current Empire faction.
  • Options
    Kylo Ren should have his leader ability reworked to like, give negative values. The dude is lame. All the new trilogy stuff is lame. I want more siths!
  • Options
    Snoke didn't do a whole lot in the last two films that's shown his abilities being combative. C3po has done more combat so far. But Hux and the flame troops could've been added by now. Idk but snoke may be back