Order 66 Event

With the prequel era content that we’re going to be getting, I think it’d be awesome to see an event that shows what took place during order 66. It could either follow the lore and require certain characters/factions or it could allow you to use anyone in your roster.

In the first tier of the event you murder several waves of Jedi like Plo Koon, Aayla Secura, and Ki-Adi-Mundi, each one being a mini boss, maybe a bit like Dooku in the second tier of the DoD event.

Then there could be a second tier that requires Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, Saesee Tiin, and Agen Kolar to face Chancellor Sheev ‘The Senate’ Palpatine.

After that a third tier that requires Anakin Skywalker Fallen to go to the Jedi Temple and slaughter younglings. Dunno if this tier would actually get to become a reality though, seems the least likely.

The fourth tier, Anakin faces the Separatist leaders on Mustafar.

In the next tier, GMY faces Palpatine and a couple guards.

The last tier would be Anakin Skywalker (Fallen) vs Master Kenobi and Padmé. The event forces you to use the force choke ability on Padmé to defeat her. Then you battle against Kenobi.

I’m not sure what rewards the event would offer, but it’d be cool if it awarded Anakin Skywalker Fallen (or Darth Vader pre-suit, whatever you want to call him) and after you beat it the first time you can keep playing it without rewards.

Just a fun idea I thought of, let me know what you’d think of an event like this.

Replies

• Options
    Yes. Love the idea. Yay Padme!! And Dark Side Anakin!! Nice work like usual my friend. :)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Btw @DaPowerfulJedi you should edit the title of your thread to "Order 66 - Dark Side Anakin Legendary Event Idea" that way people know what the thread is about. When I clicked it at first I thought you meant an event like a ground war or something. lol ;)
  • Options
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    Btw @DaPowerfulJedi you should edit the title of your thread to "Order 66 - Dark Side Anakin Legendary Event Idea" that way people know what the thread is about. When I clicked it at first I thought you meant an event like a ground war or something. lol ;)

Well it’s an idea for a new style of event, not really a legendary or an assault battle. It doesn’t even have to award Dark Side Anakin shards.
  • Options
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »

Well it’s an idea for a new style of event, not really a legendary or an assault battle. It doesn’t even have to award Dark Side Anakin shards.

Ahh. Sorry. A new style of event. Gotcha.
  • Options
    Sounds fun!