Should I gear up Galactic Republic? I mean... Can I?

Jawwny
28 posts Member
I really want to gear up Anakin after getting his kit info. However, recent events have made me hesitant. Should I just stockpile gear and wait until the dust has settled? How long do I have to wait? Will it be needed soon? Will it be taken away as soon as the last gear piece or ability mat is added?

Do I really have to be worried in both directions? A surprise possible Galactic Republic event vs. Nerfs if they beat the paywall team.

Feels like I have the opportunity to lose out either way. Both decisions feel terrible. Sucks man... really sucks. I just want to play.

Replies

• Options
    Anakins kit is solid for a B team, and we're getting new tb map, clone wars content, so im pretty sure he'll keep be useful in certain aspects.
  • Jawwny
    28 posts Member
    Options
    You're not wrong. I mainly want to gear him to use with JKR though. 7 star, gear 10/11 max should be more than enough for TBs and for his ship, etc. But putting high level gear after that still scares me if there's going to be a change.

I just don't want to get Sith Assassined on this.
  • Options
    imb4 dev post :

''We have found an unexpected and unintended interaction between malak and anakin,where anakin does way too much damage and counters Darth Revan teams,so we're buffing Malak once again so the whales can have their op toon back''
  • Bouu
    109 posts Member
    Options
    You can always add it but can’t remove it. I would wait a week or so to see if CG releases any news about “unintended interactions”
  • Comatose
    62 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Be careful vid just released that Anakin can beat revan/malak nerf incoming
  • Options
    Bouu wrote: »
    You can always add it but can’t remove it. I would wait a week or so to see if CG releases any news about “unintended interactions”

Already announced an unintended infinite loop between Ahsoka and Underworld Policeman, therefore they will be removing all of Finn's potency.
  • Jawwny
    28 posts Member
    Options
    I see videos of Anakin beating Dr/Malak and yeah... I don't want to call it bait, but they've set a precedent of what they'll do when older, ftp characters can win. I can't imagine them making that mistake a second time.

I'll just sit and wait on it I guess... Feels bad.