Bronzium drops.

LoTEK
101 posts Member
Did this for fun and to get an idea of drop rates for bronzing. Saved up my bronzium twice. First time saved up 24,500, second time saved up 33,250. Here's how it played out.

Credits: 6 / 17
T Droids: 10 / 13
White: 53 / 59
Green: 10 / 19
Blue: 6 / 9
Purple: 0 / 1
Shards: 11 / 10
Char 1*: 0 / 3
Char 2*: 2 / 2
Char 3* 0 / 0
Char 4* 0 / 0

98 / 133

First run Chars were JC & Biggs. Had them both. Second run chars were Ewok scout, RG twice, Ahsoka, had them all, & Ewok Elder, who is new to me.

Fairly pointless other then confirming it's just more satisfying to open them in a big huge chunk. Thought I'd share.

Replies

• Options
    I dont remember how many bronzium i bought. I never save the currency either. But i guess im pretty lucky with the drops. I got both ahsoka and windu from bronzium. And i didnt even keep track on the other shard or character drops:D
  • Options
    I got Ima Gun-Di and Barris and several one and two * toons from Bronzium. But there are weeks of cold streaks where I got merely nothing. Just once in a while it happens and is kind of bundled luck and then again for loooong time nothing else as low level equipment or the 300 credits.
    Anyway, I am pretty pleases with the Bronziums for free and for those had no lucky draw yet, please wait and there will be once a shiny moment.
  • ASD_Dad
    210 posts Member
    Options
    I've never gotten anything great from Bronzium. I'd love Barris or Gun-Di! If I am lucky I get a 1 shard for Barris... My last character was Ahsoka.
  • Options
    I saved up 15k and got junk. I think it doesn't matter to save them up either way you will get garbage, and some might get lucky.
  • LoTEK
    101 posts Member
    Options
    I saved up 15k and got junk. I think it doesn't matter to save them up either way you will get garbage, and some might get lucky.

It doesn't matter from a technical perspective. Saving them will not increase the drop rate of better stuff. It just feels better. In one night I can say, "hey, look at all this stuff I got", instead of twenty straight days of crap white gear.
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    Wow not bad I have gotten RG twice, IG86 yesterday(had him so allowed a promote), Chewie twice, Hoth trooper, wish i had better luck.
  • Options
    LoTEK wrote: »

It doesn't matter from a technical perspective. Saving them will not increase the drop rate of better stuff. It just feels better. In one night I can say, "hey, look at all this stuff I got", instead of twenty straight days of crap white gear.

I'm with you; it's more fun to spend them all at once. I save up for a week and then run a big batch to see what comes out. I got 7 Ahsoka shards and a couple single shards yesterday, but it's usually junk.