My arena shard has 30 JKR's in the top 50 now

RAYRAY
2761 posts Member
Granted,all but two are outside the top10. 30 JKR and only one of those JKR teams has Anakin. Why is he a problem again? JKR can beat DR/Revan without Anakin...
☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV

Replies

• Options
    Yep. Game balance is dead especially at the top
  • Options
    Right now mine is 13 JKR, 35 DR, 1 CLS, and 1 Palpatine.
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    Options
    ask those that spent a lot what the problem is...

and ask CG if they made as much as this time last year...and if that is a good thing or not.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    Options
    Those who whale on dr/malak dont like to see how f2p have counters for their new toys
    Cg've already stated a couple of times that they'll never release an invincible toon so everybody is able to compete, so really its whale's fault to think otherwise..
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Options
    50 for 50 with 25 Darth Revans
  • Options
    #SaveAnakinRework Change his unique to read. Whenever another Jedi or Galactic Republic ally falls bellow 50 % health or is defeated, Anakin takes a bonus turn and deals 100% more damage.
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Options
    Evasive wrote: »
    #SaveAnakinRework Change his unique to read. Whenever another Galactic Republic ally falls bellow 50% health, Anakin takes a bonus turn. If that ally is General Kenobi or Ashoka, Anakin deals 100% more damage.

Fixed that for you. The problem is ani working with all jedi, and all characters in general. If they restricted it to galactic republic, and limited the bonus damage to GK or Ashoka it would still work to counter, but would be more limited. I'd also make the damage bonus a zeta.
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    Granted,all but two are outside the top10. 30 JKR and only one of those JKR teams has Anakin. Why is he a problem again? JKR can beat DR/Revan without Anakin...

Why are you complaining about a versatile arena?