My team speed:
OGMF - 187
Bistan - 146
Hounds tooth - 140

Their team:
OGMF - 185
Hounds tooth - 140
Biggs - 171

So I go first, and start the battle with falcon basic at their falcon. Now in reality my bistan should go second, but it's his hounds tooth that goes next.

I'm a little confused. Bistan has +25% speed which pits his speed at 182.

His falcon being hit gives 25% turn meter to hounds tooth, is that why he goes before bistan even though his speed(175) is still below bistans?

Replies

• Options
    When your Falcon attacks, I assume someone else assists as well? That should count as two hits I believe, or +50% TM.
  • Mk2flip
    15 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Sometimes, but I dont think Hounds tooth turn meter gain is supposed to trigger more than once per turn
  • Options
    Mk2flip wrote: »
    My team speed:
    OGMF - 187
    Bistan - 146
    Hounds tooth - 140

Their team:
    OGMF - 185
    Hounds tooth - 140
    Biggs - 171

So I go first, and start the battle with falcon basic at their falcon. Now in reality my bistan should go second, but it's his hounds tooth that goes next.

I'm a little confused. Bistan has +25% speed which pits his speed at 182.

His falcon being hit gives 25% turn meter to hounds tooth, is that why he goes before bistan even though his speed(175) is still below bistans?

You said you use falcon's basic. That calls an assist. Thats 2 hits, so youre giving their ht 2 x 25% tm, not just once. (also, your Math is wrong, 25% tm gained this way cant just be added as it was plain 25% speed)
  • Options
    25% tm is not the same thing as 25 speed. I believe when your **** goes, your bistan is at around 98% tm. Their ht is just shy of 75%tm. You hit their ****, now your bistan is at 98%tm, their ht at 99.9% you would need crazy speed to beat that .1% tm from 98%
  • Options
    Mk2flip wrote: »
    Sometimes, but I dont think Hounds tooth turn meter gain is supposed to trigger more than once per turn

HT definitely triggers per hit, multiple times per turn. I double checked the ability before posting that to make sure there wasn’t any sort of “once per turn” caveat.