As someone with a G12 Malak, please DON'T nerf Anakin

I have been playing this game almost since launch and we've all been waiting years at this point for great Clone Wars content. This Anakin rework is the best content update I can remember since the CLS release, and easily the best update of this entire year. Yes, making the characters we like, that got us started playing this game really matters. Many of us, likely most of us, play this game because of how much we love Star Wars.

We as a player base have been asking over and over for years for the fan favorite characters like Anakin to be relevant. It was such an overwhelming disappointment that the only time the Jedi, such central figures to the SW universe, were meta in arena was because of a KOTOR character many of us do not care about at all. At this point, we've been waiting years for Anakin, Mace Windu and many others to be relevant in this game and finally Anakin got a good, but by no means over-powered rework.

As someone who has spent money to get a G12 Malak, I still do not want to see any kind of nerf or change to Anakin's kit. This update and these reworks were easily the best content update of the past year if not more, and finally Anakin is the great character that he should be. Please, don't undo easily one of the best changes you've ever made to the game.

Replies

• Options
    Agreed.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    ani's first rework made him meta, so technically we haven't been waiting years. On second thought, that might have been more than 2years ago.
    Save water, drink champagne!