Malak rework and refunds relating to it (EP Zeta, JKAnakin G12)

FraxisStargazer
4 posts Member
edited April 2019
Dear CG,

Because of how the Malak release has gone, (is going?) I have now misallocated some resources. I zeta-ed Emperor Palpatine before you announced Malak rework. I also upgraded Jedi Knight Anakin to gear 12 to address the current arena meta, before you announced that you are considering reworking his rework.

So two things:
1) Please consider refunding the Emperor Palpatine zeta for people who bought it post Darth Revan release and pre-Malak Rework announcement.
2) Please consider refunding Jedi Knight Anakin gear pieces that were bought after rework, before you announced that his kit wasn't final.

I understand that you cannot account for all the interactions that will happen. But as you stated yourself, this is a resource management game, and this recent release has caused some of our invested resources to become useless in too short a time. The EP Zeta was viable 2-3 weeks. The JKA G12 upgrades will probably see only 1-2 weeks of viability depending on changes you decide upon.

It is really frustrating as a player to spend resources on something, only for it to be made useless so quickly. I spend money on the game, but that doesn't mean I can be frivolous with my upgrades. If even well thought out upgrades are made pointless because of the need of certain characters to dominate, we should at least be given a chance to get these upgrades back and find a different way to beat the meta.

I already contacted support for a refund on my EP Zeta, but they told me it's not in their hands. I hope you consider these requests because it was not just I who invested my hard earned resources in things you have hurriedly made obsolete. Hoping for the best.

P.S. If you guys are in the same boat as me, do leave a comment so the devs know this is a legit problem.