Darth Revan Force Storm

How exactly does Force Storm work?

My Darth Revan is faster and goes first.
I choose to use FS to apply shock on enemy AND ferocity on my team

Now as per the ability description, I should gain +15 speed for each stack of Ferocity debuff = 15x5 = +75 speed on all my SE toons

My Fastilla is just 10 speed slower than enemy Drevan. But the enemy drevan still takes a turn after my Drevan has used FS...

What's going on?

My drevan 328
My fastilla 295

Enemy drevan 305
Enemy fastila 298

Replies

• Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hey. Basically, the tm filled while his drevan traveled at 305 vs the tm filled while your bast traveled at 295 isn’t overcome by the +75. Basically, hitting the boost a little too late.
    Post edited by Nebulous on
  • Draice
    32 posts Member
    Options
    You would need your fallen bastila to get up to about 431 speed to make up the TM. His Revan is at 94% TM when you get the speed up. Your bastila is at 90%. So for you to get 10%TM before he gets 6% you needed to get 40% faster - 431 speed.
  • Options
    Ok. So how slow can my fastilla be to go immediately after drevan?

Can i shuffle mods to boost my fastila's health in place of speed BUT still ensure she goes immediately after opposing drevan AND before enemy fastila?

My drevan 328
    Opposing drevan 324
    Opposing fastilla 309

What speed does my fastilla need to go after his drevan?
  • Options
    vinitwins wrote: »

Can i shuffle mods to boost my fastila's health in place of speed BUT still ensure she goes immediately after opposing drevan AND before enemy fastila?

My drevan 328
    Opposing drevan 324
    Opposing fastilla 309

Why are you using force storm instead of insanity? You’re gonna get your whole team a-feared. Everyone’s gonna get hit with CBM and not get to apply debuffs after your FB goes anyway, might as well let your team focus fire on one opponent and make the rest of their team skip their turns.
  • Options
    vinitwins wrote: »

My drevan 328
    Opposing drevan 324
    Opposing fastilla 309

Why are you using force storm instead of insanity? You’re gonna get your whole team a-feared. Everyone’s gonna get hit with CBM and not get to apply debuffs after your FB goes anyway, might as well let your team focus fire on one opponent and make the rest of their team skip their turns.

Insanity is useless - only enemy trooper and drevan would get fear. Enemy fastila would go before mine and the battle would become an uphill task.

Have you played against top meta drevan teams? FS is the answer while attacking.