Please add more time to Arena

To accommodate more defensive teams, it would be appreciated if you could add at least 1 more minute to Arena Battles, to avoid "draws" that should have been either victories or losses. You could also add a draw option in the in battle menu and give infinite time. That way, rank would not be affected either way, and players can take their time devising a strategy Bonus protection, health recovery, etc. can add depth to character, however that also means they take longer to kill. For teams relying heavily on multiple tanks or support characters, or two attackers for example, more time would be helpful.

Replies

• Options
    So if I decide to attack someone with my spare phone, set the timer to 'infinite' and then walk away, what happens?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    Your phone battery dies.
  • Options
    A safe bet could be 10 minutes then, but 5 could work. Because of the ever increasing and complicated buffs debuffs and effects overall from individual characters to team synergy it's going to require some teams more time to defeat the whole squad.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    You dont need more time, you need a new team.
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    sfSFsffsaf wrote: »
    A safe bet could be 10 minutes then, but 5 could work. Because of the ever increasing and complicated buffs debuffs and effects overall from individual characters to team synergy it's going to require some teams more time to defeat the whole squad.

Even 10 minutes is too long imo. That would make it easier for people to lock you/themselves in battle, which is a really frustrating feeling.

Not many battles time out when using the right teams or strategies. It happened to me occasionally with Revan mirrors but it was uncommon. What's the particular squad you're having issues with which prompted this? Maybe we can help.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    sfSFsffsaf wrote: »

Even 10 minutes is too long imo. That would make it easier for people to lock you/themselves in battle, which is a really frustrating feeling.

Not many battles time out when using the right teams or strategies. It happened to me occasionally with Revan mirrors but it was uncommon. What's the particular squad you're having issues with which prompted this? Maybe we can help.

Sorry for the lateee reply, but you're right. Now that I think about it, 10 minutes is too long. Still, I've had matches where I know I would have won, but counter attacks, revives, slowly killing tanks, and etc. have slowed me down. Not constant health or protection regen, just a matter of time. And it's not bad or anything on their part, I just needed more time. It's fine though, I've essentially know I've won in certain cases, and it doesn't really affect my prize pool or anything. Thanks for the reply.