Leveled phasma to 70 7*

And she is completely worthless to me. Has something happened to her? Everyone in the forum brags about how good she is but I've got to say what a disappointment. I understand the whole " use her with FO teams". Her basic is total garbage. I'm using qgj, Sid, lumi, geo and no matter how I organize my team it seems like the battle is already decided before she gets her advantage up. Am I missing something here?

Replies

• ASD_Dad
    210 posts Member
    Options
    I just got her to 6* yesterday and I won my first two matches putting her in. My team is near identical but I took out Lumi for RP for an extra heavy hitter.

I use VM first to let GS and RP go a second time quickly, those two usually take out 2 toons from that round. Sid gets to go putting healing block on somebody if they are running a healer. QGJ gets to go again with either an assist attack if not used the first time or he can debuff somebody.

She had a decent health pool to try and stick around for VM and maybe even AOE the second go around to slow the other team down which is good since she isnt fast off the start.

My normal team prior to her was the same as yours with RP added.
  • Options
    Hmm maybe I jumped the gun a little. Initial reaction was like wow is this it!! I'll play around a little more I guess
  • Options
    Phasma basic is actually really strong, but it's her other abilities that make her good. That said, I've had her hit for 7.5k on crit with her basic while she had advatage and offense up.
  • Options
    And she is completely worthless to me. Has something happened to her? Everyone in the forum brags about how good she is but I've got to say what a disappointment. I understand the whole " use her with FO teams". Her basic is total garbage. I'm using qgj, Sid, lumi, geo and no matter how I organize my team it seems like the battle is already decided before she gets her advantage up. Am I missing something here?

Her leader skill was glitched too positively, and they fixed that from what I understand. With that said I have read people arguing that she has high survivability and victory march is incredibly useful for turn meter.
  • Options
    Any damage you get with her basic is a bonus. It's her leadership and abilities that make her special. Fire at will is awesome. I know it's only 18% but that is 18% with each attack. Multi attacks, assists etc. When you use Victory March you basically get a free round of attacks with the added bonus of 100% armor penetration. Fusillade will slow down the other team and do some decent aoe especially if someone like Poe has just taunted and the other team is exposed. She is the ultimate Support character.
    Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

https://swgoh.gg/u/tenchi7/
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    Hmm maybe I jumped the gun a little. Initial reaction was like wow is this it!! I'll play around a little more I guess

I use phasma almost exclusively in most of my teams, and i dont even run her as leader. As everyone is saying: victory march and fusillade are absolutely amazing. I have won several games with victory march alone. She has high survivability (hp), she hits hard for a support, and can easily change the game in your favor.

One team I like to run (even though it sucks on defense) is Sid(L), Phasma, IG88, Dooku, GS.

Dooku opens with a stun on their healer (usually lumi), Sid AoE, Phasma AoE, IG88 wipes out 3 characters. Thats just the opener. If Sid AoE puts a dot on most people, i dont even use Phasma AoE and instead victory march to make IG88 go immediately.

She is very good, but it's all about how you use her.
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    Options
    I have her and Kylo at 6* about to change up arena team and test her out. But been using her in GW to great effect. Not sure how it's going to wrk. But I am working slowly on FOO and FOTP to get them up to par. Maybe try running a FO team.