Who to go after now, help please?

I have just old daka to 6* and am wondering whether I should continue with her and get her to 7*, or to star up my 4* GQJ.

Any thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    QGJ is pretty great, but so is Daka. You can't go wrong, but I would get QGJ to 6*, then 7* whichever one you like most at that point.
  • Options
    Seems like a lot of hassle to get both to 6* and then make a choice, Which do you think would fit better into my team as it stands now?

Lumi 7* (lead)
    Sid 7*
    Daka 6*
    RG 5*
    Rey 6*
  • Fantazy
    553 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    you dont need QGJ at 7* the extra star doesnt do much. he's not about damage, it's all about the assist and removing a buff. Do daka first to 7*, you can't go wrong with 7* healers.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Options
    Daka.
    QGJ is best with other Jedi, and that Daka/RG combo is murderous.
  • Options
    Ok great!

Also, im thinking about maybe taking Sid out but not sure who to replace him with, I am starring up dooku while going after daka's 7th* but also have leia 6*, aayla 6*, Phasma 7*, dooku 5*(getting higher) and kylo at 6*.

Thoughts?
  • Options
    Ok great!

Also, im thinking about maybe taking Sid out but not sure who to replace him with, I am starring up dooku while going after daka's 7th* but also have leia 6*, aayla 6*, Phasma 7*, dooku 5*(getting higher) and kylo at 6*.

Thoughts?

Wow I wish I had a 6* Leia.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I threw in Dooku at 5 stars (maybe 4), with Daka a star above, Sid and Lumi maxed. Working on Dooku's last star now. Gearing him to max is more important than his stars when you are ready to put him in. I went down 1000 power in arena but was worth it IMO.