Jedi Knight Revan still the worst Arena "Meta"

Tanzos
219 posts Member
So we all know that JKR was an absolute bore of a meta in Arena for about 3 months until Darth Revan came around. I'm not going to argue that, it was literally 100+ Revans in Arena in both directions.

But Darth Revan comes around to finally mix it up and break up the JKR monopoly. Great, the only problem is, the rest who don't have Darth Revan are still living in the JKR mirror match fun house where every single Arena match is either JKR, or JKR. It's still so boring for anyone without Darth Revan to climb high enough to even fight them.

You of course can't see the data of what's below rank 50, but I've been jumping around 100-50 range for awhile and it's all JKR still.

What's worse is that we're gonna have to wait another 3 months until it can be shaken up again for Darth Revan to return.

Yes I know I can just choose a different team and enjoy Arena again, but who knows how far I'll drop. I don't care that much about enjoying Arena right now because I know it will change, but I just need to voice my opinion in how unsatisfying the Revan monopoly has been for the game.

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    you're going to love it in a few months when those dr teams are crushing your jkr to the 300's.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Tanzos
    219 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah but I'll have my own Darth Revan. At least those battles aren't a 5 minute ordeal.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Tanzos wrote: »
    Yeah but I'll have my own Darth Revan. At least those battles aren't a 5 minute ordeal.

you're going to love it in a few months when those dr teams are crushing your dr in 30 seconds.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    you're going to love it in a few months when those dr teams are crushing your jkr to the 300's.

no by then there will be new stupid OP toons wrecking the sithturds.

Sith are literally the old rebels right now...... Sith after Sith after Sith ruling the game meta after meta with JKR in between.

I can't wait to see what ep 9 or the mandalorian brings to the table for FO, Resistance, BH because just like the Rebels meta of old which made me hate everything rebels I now hate everything sith.... With so many factions in this game to have Rebels and sith dominate the meta for probably the majority of the games lifespan with the occasional sprinkle of Jedi, Resistance, NS, Poggle, droids, but all those sprinkles are nothing compared to the long bore of sith and rebels
  • Options
    Tanzos wrote: »
    So we all know that JKR was an absolute bore of a meta in Arena for about 3 months until Darth Revan came around. I'm not going to argue that, it was literally 100+ Revans in Arena in both directions.

But Darth Revan comes around to finally mix it up and break up the JKR monopoly. Great, the only problem is, the rest who don't have Darth Revan are still living in the JKR mirror match fun house where every single Arena match is either JKR, or JKR. It's still so boring for anyone without Darth Revan to climb high enough to even fight them.

You of course can't see the data of what's below rank 50, but I've been jumping around 100-50 range for awhile and it's all JKR still.

What's worse is that we're gonna have to wait another 3 months until it can be shaken up again for Darth Revan to return.

Yes I know I can just choose a different team and enjoy Arena again, but who knows how far I'll drop. I don't care that much about enjoying Arena right now because I know it will change, but I just need to voice my opinion in how unsatisfying the Revan monopoly has been for the game.

Just wait till it’s Darth Revan vs Darth Revan in a few months. It is going to be all about who has the faster and better mods. Repeat of JKR all over again because of couple of nerfs to Palpatine and Anakin. Metas should not be invincible. Good news is DR lead is easier to find counters for when creating a new character.