Replacing sid

L_skywalker
40 posts Member
edited March 2016
Who if anyone would you replace Sid with in my team currently?

Lumi 7* (lead)
Sid 7*
Rey 6*
Daka 6*
Royal guard 5*

Here is what I have have
http://imgur.com/Bi6TTao

Replies

• Options
    You have a decent lineup. I'd put Sid as lead there. You don't have a better lead right now. I'd also take out Lumi and put in Dooku. Next, start farming QGJ
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    Interesting, why put Sid as lead, the lumi dodge seems to be working quite well atm. I have QGJ at 4* but not sure to go for him or daka 7*
  • Options
    :o Leia!
    Dc - RoF
  • Options
    Dcmone1 wrote: »

But for who?
  • Galgenstrick
    849 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

I missed that. OP, you need Leia in your lineup.

QGJ > Daka. There are many toons you can use to sub for Daka, not many for QGJ.

Run this lineup

Sid, Rey, Leia, Dooku, RG

You won't regret it. Lumi is way too slow without QGJ. Sids extra crit will make Rey and Leia beasts. Use Dooku to stun Any QGJ that looks at you weird. RG will allow Rey or Leia to survive long enough to take out a few guys.

Depending on how old your server is, you can probably place #1 with that team.

Once you have QGJ 6*, put him as lead and take Sid out. You'll have one of the best lineups in the game.
  • Options

Run this lineup

You won't regret it. Lumi is way too slow without QGJ. Sids extra crit will make Rey and Leia beasts. Use Dooku to stun Any QGJ that looks at you weird. RG will allow Rey or Leia to survive long enough to take out a few guys.

Once you have QGJ 6*, put him as lead and take Sid out. You'll have one of the best lineups in the game.

This!
    I'm jealous!
    Dc - RoF
  • Options
    Run without a healer, seems dangerous haha! Is it worth putting them in even though dooku is only 5* (max gear) and leia is not max level or gear?
  • Options
    Run without a healer, seems dangerous haha! Is it worth putting them in even though dooku is only 5* (max gear) and leia is not max level or gear?

That's why you have RG. Once you get in the top 50, healers are rare. Reason is, most guys get 1 or 2 shot killed, and the healer has no one to heal.

Start working on that lineup right away, gear and promote as fast as you can. If start farming Dooku in Cantina, with a refresh or two every day. 2 refreshes also gets you about 7.5 QGJ shards per day on average.

I'd start gearin and leveling Leia first with all your extra regular energy.
  • Tenchi1969
    340 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I would take out lum, daka, and sid. Replace with Phasma as lead leia, and get geo. You can get a lot of procs with leia. As soon as phasma comes up hit Victory March.
    Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

https://swgoh.gg/u/tenchi7/
  • Options
    Ah I see, I have managed to get into the top 50 now and can get up to around 27ish before getting knocked back to 40-50. I have phasma at 7* all maxed, would it be useful to have her in instead of dooku for the time being?
  • Options
    I would. Leadership is usually her or QGJ. Her victory March and fire at will added with Leia's multi attack can decimate any one.
    Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

https://swgoh.gg/u/tenchi7/
  • Options
    If you haven't started geo yet, then I wouldn't start until we know what's going to happen with this next update... I doubt he will be as good after the level cap increase. Dooku will be good for a while, so get him to 7* asap.
  • Options

Run this lineup

what he said!!!

That team is a nightmare with a top RG!