Please Expand the TW field

Buffs can be fun ( kinda... droids are just putrid RNG) but what we need is a bigger field to use depth rather then rotate teams in for another as they reach obselence/less effective then another.

Add another 2-4 segments to the ground portion please. It would make it fun again and change stratagem.

Replies

• Bouu
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Yes! Make the depth of the field according to guild size. High end guilds are just about wiping with perfect scores and where is the fun in that. Those high end guilds have the roster depth to do another row of toons easily.

On the other end of it many lower guilds are just placing garbage after the first 2 territories so they have offense left.

I love this idea!
  • Options
    How about a battlefield besides Jakku?
  • Options
    Guilds around 60-80mil have a really hard time filling all the slots and having anything for offense. Lucky to even get past the first wall. They need to lower the number of required slots for defense on lower gp guilds
  • Options
    And maybe allow the guilds to control which zones are ships and which are toons to allow hiding or moving ships as a road block or something
  • Options
    I think 35 teams per zone would be a good idea. I wonder if anyone else has thought of that...
  • Docx
    94 posts Member
    Options
    At 200m+ add in at a minimum 2 more zones and..... how about another tier for rewards?
  • Gannon
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    Wish they'd make it both larger and more diverse. Have 3v3 sectors as chokepoints for that center sector, maybe a 1v1 sector in that middle back area, etc, but base the sector type, size, and bonus based on the graphic of the board area. Heavy Fog, Wreckage, or Forest could be 1v1 or 3v3, as troops would be more scattered in those conditions. Stuff like that.

Also, TW bonuses should only apply to certain sectors on the board, like clones get their bonus in a sector where they'd have lots of cover, while droids would get bonuses only in a big open sector where their armies could march freely.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Buffs can be fun ( kinda... droids are just putrid RNG) but what we need is a bigger field to use depth rather then rotate teams in for another as they reach obselence/less effective then another.

Add another 2-4 segments to the ground portion please. It would make it fun again and change stratagem.

I think this would be awesome fun and require new thinking. Add maybe a few more even.
  • flux_rono
    2124 posts Member
    Options
    Gannon wrote: »
    Wish they'd make it both larger and more diverse. Have 3v3 sectors as chokepoints for that center sector, maybe a 1v1 sector in that middle back area, etc, but base the sector type, size, and bonus based on the graphic of the board area. Heavy Fog, Wreckage, or Forest could be 1v1 or 3v3, as troops would be more scattered in those conditions. Stuff like that.

Also, TW bonuses should only apply to certain sectors on the board, like clones get their bonus in a sector where they'd have lots of cover, while droids would get bonuses only in a big open sector where their armies could march freely.

i agree that 3v3 could be great for TW... however, 1v1 is a complete heck no. as has been seen of Cubs Fan Hans youtube channel some characters like Sion, KRU, and CLS will be just about unbeatable. it would come down to a mirror match if anything on those, and they will just cause way to many problems.

if you haven't seen is tournament videos i recommend you watch and see how "invincible" some characters can be in 1v1 (mainly sion)