Mythic tiers

Have we had any kind of guidance as to when we will get a mythic tier to Reys or Chewies legendary events?

Also are these the only two legendary we don’t have them for?

Replies

• Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Rey is Heroic Journey, they don't have mythic tiers. As far as Legendaries go, Chewbacca, and C3PO don't have any.

Falcon is a ship legendary that doesn't have a mythic either
  • Options
    CLS doesn't have one either.

I find it a bit of a bummer that the CLS and Rey journeys are one time only things. They are the two events most closely aligned with the movies, and you get to play them once ever.

Dumb.
  • Options
    So discounting the falcon one. They have the opportunity to offer up four more events..... just hope they haven’t dropped adding mythics and we get some gear crunch beating rewards
  • Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    A mythic chewie/3po would be scary

If you can bring any team then either Revan will wipe it
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    You wouldn't be able to bring any for the Mythic Tier. You could for the middle battle. The first would be a replay of the Final Tier 7* Unlock.

The Mythic would be an awesome event. 7* G12 multi zetas.

I suspect part of the reason is because Chewie is so arena viable and under CLS lead with counters they'd have a tough time making the opponent not dead in the opening moves.
  • Options
    While we're at it, for current mythic tiers could you bump up the omega count please? 2 Omegas is a pittance in today's SWGOH.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Chimaera doesn’t have one either. I expect it will be a while before we get them for Chewie and C3 since those are the newer difficulty tier and it would be hard to make a mythic version that would even be doable at current gear levels.

It’s a bit odd that they didn’t implement something like this for journeys when the ability to replay the CLS event was the thing people were requesting the most.
  • Options
    Chewie and threepio events will be scary. Atleast with chewy I could see a way to pull off a mythic would be different BH leads or having embo, sing, jango as a soft requirement there.

Threepio would probably have to be with a new gear tier because even though players could beat it with teebo and such the majority had Ewoks geared pretty high.
    Maybe for them it would mean a soft requirement of all zetas.

They don’t rwally care about ships enough to make them mythic lol
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Usually for the mythic tier the tables are turned and you fight the squad you were required to use to get the character. In the chewie case that'd be Bounty hunters and in c3p0's case, Ewoks. At least for c3p0, that'd be very similar to the mythic forest moon event, just with Rebels instead of empire/droids. Rebels vs. Bounty hunters would be somewhat interesting, especially if they choose an interesting BH lead like Embo or Aurra (Boosk lead is sooo 2018).
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Round Up, Secrets and Shadows, and Places of Power don't have Mythics and Mythics have been in the game for over a year now. Doesn't make any sense
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    CLS doesn't have one either.

I find it a bit of a bummer that the CLS and Rey journeys are one time only things. They are the two events most closely aligned with the movies, and you get to play them once ever.

Dumb.
    Creating content is a process. Not an event.

It remains to be seen if they'll do mythic journeys some day.
    Still not a he.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    MukkaMatt wrote: »
    So discounting the falcon one. They have the opportunity to offer up four more events..... just hope they haven’t dropped adding mythics and we get some gear crunch beating rewards
    Well if we are going to have mythic versions of journey toons, then its six more including the two Revan events.

They said that third re-run of a legendary event would get mythic status. I'm not sure if C3PO event has repeated three times or not. I think Chewbacca has (?) but never got a mythic version on the third return
    Shaddes wrote: »
    A mythic chewie/3po would be scary

If you can bring any team then either Revan will wipe it
    That's tier II. Tier 1 is replaying the same 7* battle you did to unlock chewbacca that can be simmed if 3 starred
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    They said that third re-run of a legendary event would get mythic status. I'm not sure if C3PO event has repeated three times or not. I think Chewbacca has (?) but never got a mythic version on the third return
    Chewbacca has been run three times, meaning it's been re-run twice.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Any chance of getting Dev comment as to whether we will continue to get mythic tiers added?