Light Side 4-L Is Broken

Shadow_Master
8 posts Member
edited March 2016
It doesn't make sense for a battle with level 30 enemies to be impossible to do with level 35 characters.

I literally can't even get past the 1/3 fight, because my entire team gets obliterated by brokenly overpowered grenades. And there have been plenty of other threads about this issue too.

However, they all assume this is intended.

But as I just said above, level 30 enemies should not be able to do this much damage.
A fight at this stage of progression should not be impossible for equal level characters, let alone overleveled ones.
That's objectively wrong game design.

This needs to be fixed, so that the fight can be beaten by a full team of level 30 characters, let alone higher level.

Replies

• Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    While I agree that it's broken it only gets worse from level 4 on.
    For some reason, the devs though "harder" meant "Lets see how many successive AOE attacks a team can handle in a row."

It's especially worse on DS levels 6 and 7 when you fight multiple groups of Clone Troopers and Jedi Guardians all wanting to do AOE attacks and they all have the same speed so unless you can stun one or two early you get hit with 5-6 back to back AOE shots.
  • ASD_Dad
    210 posts Member
    Options
    I remember 4-L... Made me want to toss my iPad out the closest window many times! That level is actually when I found this forum. I was clueless up until then and just playing for fun with no rhyme or reason other than collecting characters. Learned about leveling and gearing and finally passed it. Everything seemed to go so smoothly until 4-L and then a brick wall!

And I totally agree with Varlie. I have yet to 3* the DS 7 levels due to insane AOE attacks. I have passed all of them, 3* a couple but that was with a 7* max geared Daka as an ally!
  • Nutteralex
    449 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    L2P nub.

Just kidding. They're check points, if you can't do it you need to farm out your characters a bit more. They're literally there to see if your chars can take the damage, if not, farming time.