2 teams of Ewok. Who goes with them?

So I have Chirpa Paploo Elder and Scout at G11, Teebo G12. I need Wicket for Endor or Forest Moon Mythic anyway so I am gonna grab Logray and Wicket also.

Let's say GA defense. Two teams. What make-up?
I will be looking to do classic CLS offense Han Chewie C3PO R2. So unless C3PO has a good replacement I'd rather keep him for offense.

https://swgoh.gg/p/335998188/characters/

Replies

• Options
    Team 1 : chirpa paploo wicket
    Team 2 : teebo, scout logray

Elder put him in some other defensive squad as standalone he will be annoying with his revive
  • Options

Elder put him in some other defensive squad as standalone he will be annoying with his revive

Interesting. Good idea.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options

What about teams of 5 GA?
  • Options

What about teams of 5 GA?

Chirpa, Wicket, Logray, Paploo, Elder.
  • Options
    I put Paploo under Teebo lead, so he constantly attempts to gain stealth and taunts instead.
  • Options
    yuuzhanron wrote: »
    I put Paploo under Teebo lead, so he constantly attempts to gain stealth and taunts instead.

Ahhh that is smart.

Chirpa wicket Logray scout elder?

Teebo Paploo and who else?
  • Options
    I think Elder or scout for the 3rd spot with Teebo and Paploo. Paploo is crazy survivable, but in case things do go south, Elder can heal or revive. Scout would be decent for his special having a 50/50 chance to call Paploo leading to buff stripping or Teebo for turn meter reduction.