Will Grievous, IG88, KRU, and NS Zombie (in addition to Anakin) be nerfed?

Theorycrafters are outperforming your precious Malak. I was just wondering, as more counters are discovered, can we expect half our roster to eventually be nerfed so Malak can have unquestionable dominance? Or can you just give him a literal “I Win” button and get it over with?
Member of ‘Thugs in White Armor’

Replies

• Options
    At this point,I like to ask all nerfed content be restored, and just give the Malak owners insta win in everything they do with max rewards from GA, TW, Arena. At this rate Tuskins and Cup will be next meta after all the nerfs.
  • Options
    There is no strategy in the game. It s either you have Revan and Malak or you dont
  • Gannon
    1630 posts Member
    Options
    What about zBossk? Does he work against them?
  • Gannon
    1630 posts Member
    Options
    Oh also carth, I've seen one in arena lately
  • Atin
    1 posts Member
    Options
    it's the reason why i've taken a break, to see if this is the route they are going to take.
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    Options
    Why would anyone want grevious nerfed?

That team takes planning and resources to pull off....hence all those that use the precious "google counter copy paste I win" button don't use it.

• Options
    Ha. I think what’s going to happen is malak and co will get a buff. There are too many toons to update/fix/nerf now.

Embarrassing weeks for the devs. That’s it to say with this game in it’s 3rd year + with 170 toons and abilities * touch ups and such that this isn’t challenging. I give kudos for them trying to implement not a instagib with DR but that’s probably going to happen.

Again the problem started with JKR. Many in here discussed how to combat that. I am very interested in the DEV response for this.
  • Cs99
    146 posts Member
    Options
    It would be alot easier for cg to quit designing kits that hurt their own team. First greivous killed his own team as quick as the enemy. Now drevan's ferocity makes his whole squad glass canons that can be 1 shot by powerful aoe attacks. Just rework drevan lead to take out the defense penalty and lower the offense buff from ferocity and problem solved.
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    Options
    Javin37 wrote: »
    Why would anyone want grevious nerfed?

That team takes planning and resources to pull off....hence all those that use the precious "google counter copy paste I win" button don't use it.

Grievous is exploiting bonus turns and huge AOE damage the same way Anakin is.

the same way anakin does?!? LOL

That team takes resources and more effort than just "google counter".

Guy has taken 1 everyday running droids and nobody complains...because it took more than a lazy did nothing but google "I win" button. He actually thought for himself and used a lot of gear and zetas.
  • Options
    Cs99 wrote: »
    It would be alot easier for cg to quit designing kits that hurt their own team. First greivous killed his own team as quick as the enemy. Now drevan's ferocity makes his whole squad glass canons that can be 1 shot by powerful aoe attacks. Just rework drevan lead to take out the defense penalty and lower the offense buff from ferocity and problem solved.

This is what I expect to happen
  • Options
    Just give Malak an insta-win ability and leave our beloved characters alone!

I don't want your greed to ruin Anakin and co just because you want Malak to defeat him! You are literally destroying Anakins abilities against ALL other matchups aswell do you really not realize that?

Buff Malak into the high heavens instead of nerfing all other characters into oblivion!
    Or better yet: fire the devs that are responsible for balance and character creation because they clearly have no clue how to handle this game at this point.
  • Options

I don't want your greed to ruin Anakin and co just because you want Malak to defeat him! You are literally destroying Anakins abilities against ALL other matchups aswell do you really not realize that?

Buff Malak into the high heavens instead of nerfing all other characters into oblivion!
    Or better yet: fire the devs that are responsible for balance and character creation because they clearly have no clue how to handle this game at this point.

No- talk to the devs that do not care about balance - a la JKR- Drevan has balance. This is it. Theory crafted teams that can be beat by all metas lol but can beat drevan + Malek teams.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    None of them should be nerfed. People running those teams will be targeted and fall. DR holds better on D against more teams. Just because there are counters doesnt mean they will be run in huge numbers.

I dont see a problem here.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

How are they “literally” doing that when they haven’t announced what if any changes will actually be made? The only precedent we have here is a change to Malak’s kit which had no effect on Palpatine “against ALL other matchups as well.”