Feedback

It’s been some time since I’ve given feedback but, I feel now is the time.

This is NOT a post looking for “discussion” or “debate”. It is feedback from a longtime patron, commenting on the state of the game. However, I still cannot select “feedback” on the topic so, everyone gets to see it.

The simple fact is, the game is in one of the worst eras yet. The era of Revan. You say the game is healthy when there are multiple ways to win. That said, anyone who doesn’t have Revan(good or bad) is at a SEVERE disadvantage and has an almost impossible time defeating the squad. How can the in-game competition be healthy if only one(two) toons defeat everything else, EVEN ON DEFENSE.

Your “gamechangers” seem to be “shills” propagating false truth by posting squads that can “defeat” Revan but when I try the exact same tactic, it fails, every time. So, I have now tuned your “gamechangers” out, as they are clearly not for me, they’re for you and simply part of your promotional efforts. Sad.

As I said, the “health” of the game is actually at it’s lowest point since the cls drop and shows no signs of abating with the coming jka nerf (one of the only tools you’ve given us to even things out, you’re now taking away) and the Malak TM sith thing. Oddly, Palp is SUPPOSED to be the greatest of all the sith and yet, he gets punked consistently by Revan.

Whatever. Despite having a roster well over 3 million, Revan (ultra-exclusive toon) defeats it all.
This is not a “thoughtless” comment, I have been struggling with Revan since he dropped and have tried everything. Nothing works except (apparently) using Revan.

How is that fun? Great question. I look forward to your answer.

Replies