Update tonight?

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Padme legendary event just dropped on EA’s Instagram.

Umm. Legendary?

And you’ll need to purchase the new Clankers to unlock her, no doubt.

That’s a steep legendary. They aren’t even farmable yet. Well I guess no padme in Tb shard node but she will be needed for sure

It’s going to be interesting to see what is needed. I have Greivous, Ventress, and the 3 bugs with ships at G12. I wonder if that’s enough.
  • Options

Umm. Legendary?

That’s a steep legendary. They aren’t even farmable yet. Well I guess no padme in Tb shard node but she will be needed for sure

It’s going to be interesting to see what is needed. I have Greivous, Ventress, and the 3 bugs with ships at G12. I wonder if that’s enough.

Maybe for an unlock. 7* I’m guessing sep droids will kill it there
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

Umm. Legendary?

Well they are farmable now

And it’s any sep correct?

"Enter the Geonosis arena with a squad of Separatists" from what we have seen so far, yes
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

Umm. Legendary?

Well they are farmable now

And it’s any sep correct?

Any sep as long as it is b1, droideka, and grievous, at 20k power.
  • Boba_The_Fetter
    3393 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Ah really b1 is a fleet node farm? Him and carth are the hardest characters in this game to farm but at least carth makes sense having a ship.

Removed swearing, don't bypass the profanity filter. ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • Options

Umm. Legendary?

“Requiring” those droids that literally just went farmable hours ago would be a...uhmm...let’s say bold move.
  • Options

Umm. Legendary?

“Requiring” those droids that literally just went farmable hours ago would be a...uhmm...let’s say bold move.

Yeah if the event is next week, but if we have a month
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    Welp, looks like I won. B1/Droideka farmable and new packs. Now on to trying to find a Seppy team that will actually unlock Padme without those two characters.
  • Options

Umm. Legendary?

They be bold for sure.

Well for those that spent on GG and it wasn’t the JKR counter you wanted I Hope padme rocks for y’all. Like her special calls anis special
  • Options

Umm. Legendary?

They be bold for sure.

Well for those that spent on GG and it wasn’t the JKR counter you wanted I Hope padme rocks for y’all. Like her special calls anis special

What's an anis special? Sounds ****
  • Options

Umm. Legendary?

They be bold for sure.

What's an anis special? Sounds ****

Anakin, her secret husband
This discussion has been closed.