Padme Amidala Event Requirements [MEGA]

Replies

• For those trying to use Geo Alpha lead...

Use potency on poggle to give yourself a better chance of hitting Anakin with ability block. You need to keep him blocked until you can take out padme, then you move towards just fighting the Jedi. Mace can literally tear you apart with armor shred, moreso when he has counter attack buff. Having GBA above 230 speed may be the key for 7s tier.

Be careful when using basics or specials. Sometimes I feel like I can just auto it and focus on one character but there is so much flopping around. If one of them has the locked protection up buff they can't be targeted, but if they all do, then you're fine. Attacking everyone and spreading the basics out can be pretty handy to make sure you get ability block or blind at the right time.

Lastly, sun fac and poggle, I would almost always use their basic, the only time when I don't is when I can hit Anakin or padme with blind.

It really does seem like speed is the key for this one. Timing so you can respawn the brute.

I've been trying for the last two hours:
    G9 Brood Alpha <-- Now G10
    G10 Soldier
    G8 Sun Fac
    G9 Poggle
    G8 Spy

I had padme and Anakin and GK out, couldn't keep the timing right. I've been very close, which means the strategy should work. I'd definitely recommend G10 for spy and sun fac as the minimum. Keeping them alive is definitely RNG dependant with Anakin's AoE.
  • nabokovfan wrote: »
    For those trying to use Geo Alpha lead...

Use potency on poggle to give yourself a better chance of hitting Anakin with ability block. You need to keep him blocked until you can take out padme, then you move towards just fighting the Jedi. Mace can literally tear you apart with armor shred, moreso when he has counter attack buff. Having GBA above 230 speed may be the key for 7s tier.

Be careful when using basics or specials. Sometimes I feel like I can just auto it and focus on one character but there is so much flopping around. If one of them has the locked protection up buff they can't be targeted, but if they all do, then you're fine. Attacking everyone and spreading the basics out can be pretty handy to make sure you get ability block or blind at the right time.

Lastly, sun fac and poggle, I would almost always use their basic, the only time when I don't is when I can hit Anakin or padme with blind.

It really does seem like speed is the key for this one. Timing so you can respawn the brute.

I've been trying for the last two hours:
    G9 Brood Alpha <-- Now G10
    G10 Soldier
    G8 Sun Fac
    G9 Poggle
    G8 Spy

I had padme and Anakin and GK out, couldn't keep the timing right. I've been very close, which means the strategy should work. I'd definitely recommend G10 for spy and sun fac as the minimum. Keeping them alive is definitely RNG dependant with Anakin's AoE.

Just finished it.
    60p2gaoepdsf.png

1hhwp80dhx36.png
    0m8xxr4qfin8.png
  • ObiDarthYoda
    140 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    RNG a TERRIBLE way to run a game. The legendary events are a farce and, I believe, drive players away. I have dual-zeta'd GG & Asajj, zeta'd Nute, strong Dooku & Battle Droid 2 - and am getting nowhere - yet I see others supposedly have underpowered squads that enable 7-star Padme with just a few attempts.

I have done everything right gamewise yet am being penalized by the STUPID RNG CG insists on using.

Rant over
  • RNG a TERRIBLE way to run a game. The legendary events are a farce and, I believe, drive players away. I have dual-zeta'd GG & Asajj, zeta'd Nute, strong Dooku & Battle Droid 2 - and am getting nowhere - yet I see others supposedly have underpowered squads that enable 7-star Padme with just a few attempts.

I have done everything right gamewise yet am being penalized by the STUPID RNG CG insists on using.

Rant over

I'm guessing with the dual zetas you're either using GG or Asaaj lead, honestly switch to Nute and your life will become SO much easier. If you are using Nute lead and it isn't working, sorry, just add as much speed as you possibly can to him and Asaaj, that did the trick for me in no time.
  • RNG a TERRIBLE way to run a game. The legendary events are a farce and, I believe, drive players away. I have dual-zeta'd GG & Asajj, zeta'd Nute, strong Dooku & Battle Droid 2 - and am getting nowhere - yet I see others supposedly have underpowered squads that enable 7-star Padme with just a few attempts.

Rant over

I'm guessing with the dual zetas you're either using GG or Asaaj lead, honestly switch to Nute and your life will become SO much easier. If you are using Nute lead and it isn't working, sorry, just add as much speed as you possibly can to him and Asaaj, that did the trick for me in no time.

Thanks for the reply. I've tried every combination; running Nute as lead most often now.
  • zGG (MM) G12, zB1 G10, B2 G12, Droideka G11, Magna G12

1 shot the entire event. All these are attainable since they've been out for awhile now.
  • G8 zNute (L), G12 zzVentress, G11 zDooku, g7 sun fac, g6 poggle. Kill Padme, bait fishlee heal, anakin, fishlee, Kenobi, then mace. Took 30-40 attempts but finally lined up

Rant over

Thanks for the reply. I've tried every combination; running Nute as lead most often now.

Whats your kill order? I did ani,ani, fish, padme, gk, mace. If i had to do it all over id switch padme and fish, he cant revive padme.

Rant over

Whats your kill order? I did ani,ani, fish, padme, gk, mace. If i had to do it all over id switch padme and fish, he cant revive padme.

Anakin CRUSHES me after revival & GK seems invincible. Kill order: Anakin, Padme - and that's as far as I get. Like I said earlier, RNG is a TERRIBLE way to run a game when it comes to such impactful characters.

Rant over

Anakin CRUSHES me after revival & GK seems invincible. Kill order: Anakin, Padme - and that's as far as I get. Like I said earlier, RNG is a TERRIBLE way to run a game when it comes to such impactful characters.

Hey CG, how about a refund on the WORTHLESS Nute zeta?

Rant over

What are your gear levels? GG sub gear 12 is notoriously bad. You could also share your swgoh.gg profile so forum members can help you with mods (most likely what is holding you back, not rng).

Based on a few other threads on here (and my guilds experience), Nute is the MVP of this event after his rework. Not sure how much his zeta helps, but it definitely is not useless.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q

Rant over

I couldn't beat event. Added nute zeta and won the first time I tried. Very useful unique zeta.

Rant over

I couldn't beat event. Added nute zeta and won the first time I tried. Very useful unique zeta.

Good to hear it worked out for you. So far, not working for me but still grinding....

Rant over

Good to hear it worked out for you. So far, not working for me but still grinding....

Auto'd it...Nute lead. Still don't like RNG. Good luck to everyone grinding!
This discussion has been closed.