How good is your squad really in the Arena?

Acacai
29 posts Member
Just use Auto battle to find out. AI vs AI

Lets face it this is not a player vs player game like many talk when discussing Squad battles. I got tired of chasing my own tail towards a constant addiction for higher rankings, and so must that player and that player and that player must be doing.

So now I just sit back, eat some popcorn, and hit auto battle - and this game experience has become much more casual.

Replies

• Options
    That would take one of only 2 things maxed out players actually participate in on a daily basis. With only being able to look forward to GW and the arena I would hate to sim those too. Possible yes but why do it when the game offers little breaks from farming materials and lol why actively participate in pointless battles when the outcome is certain (the argument for sim battles)
  • Raden
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Idk, it seems like the AI they have a a bit more fine tuned than the auto we have. I notice my healers getting targeted a LOT more often than anyone, and my tank only being targeted when taunt is up(which thankfully is quite frequent lol)
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    My team is the foshizzle. I don't need a computer to tell me that. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Acacai
    29 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I use @ power 22650:

Phasma
    FOO
    Ren
    Sid
    Elder

I auto battled @ roughly same power:

QGJ
    Poe
    Lummi
    Sid
    GS

It was really good battle, but my elder made it a come from behind victory and Ren, who is great for end game fighting, survived with Phasma.

So there ya have it folks AI vs AI and speed could not trump ressurection, and trust me, it's painful to see the Ewok waist his lvl 7 heal at the smallest sign of trouble, but he raised Sid and FOO before he went out.
  • Options
    Opponent AI is smarter than your Auto AI. Auto AI will literally just attack people randomly sometimes until everyone has taken 1 hit. Opponent AI never ever does this.
  • Acacai
    29 posts Member
    Options
    I'm wining nearly all my AI battles (only lost one)

And I can crack teams 1k higher in power sometimes 2
  • Acacai
    29 posts Member
    Options
    What this game really could use is live PVP, as it is now this game is not worth my time not to just auto battle and Sim everything.

As from what I can see both teams playing on AI are completely random and equal.
  • Options
    I'd imagine most teams are really imbalanced and focusing on speed since that is the meta but realistically, we all use unbalanced teams to compensate for this until EA/CG fixes this and changes the meta, which I'm hoping for so I can actually use some of my "cannon fodder" on my Arena team, which would be nice. In a perfect world, any well leveled team with good synergy should be a threat....
  • Options
    Just managed to auto play myself to 1st
  • Options
    I do this in GW when it doesn't count and retreat before it is over. :)
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi