Monthly crystal box

Jv9063
33 posts Member
Its becoming quite obvious that f2p is no longer formidable but many other games offer a purchased monthly box that delivers crystals daily. Some games allow these to be purchased and shared inside guilds so ppl are able to farm equally. If you dont want f2p than you gotta offer cheaper ways for guilds to compete please look into this the last one you did failed due to only 3weeks thats too stingy. Keep it for the entire month and have 2 forms of the boxes one for players and one for guilds to share throughout

Replies

• Options
    So, you want the exclusive, p2p content, but for much less? Preferably handling it to you by your guild for free?
  • Jv9063
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Personal box 25$ 500 crystals upfront and 100 a day all month. Guild box 5 crystals per day every member of guild 25$ if 50 ppl purchased guild adds 250 crystals per day. F2p is not going to work this can
  • Options
    Your personal failure is not justification for more p2w content.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    They used to have a "Daily Crystal Booster" that gave a 100c bonus, and then 100c each day for 21 days upon logging in. The price was about half the price of just buyin 2200c.

They killed that a couple of years ago, citing company policies. Personally, I think it's because they felt they could stop offering "cheap crystals" and expect people to just buy them at full price.

I know I stopped spending money at that point - and they probably lost out on hundreds of dollars from me over time - because I looked at that as like a monthly subscription.
  • Options
    We had that kind of Crystal box. 21 days of 100 crystals. But they took It off and raised the prices of the other prodicts. I always buyed It back then.
  • Jv9063
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Exactly 3weeks most games allow the entire month bring it back with improvement
  • Options
    jkray622 wrote: »

They killed that a couple of years ago, citing company policies. Personally, I think it's because they felt they could stop offering "cheap crystals" and expect people to just buy them at full price.

You just nailed the company policy. Well done.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    So, you want the exclusive, p2p content, but for much less? Preferably handling it to you by your guild for free?

R/choosingbeggars
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    They cannot do anything like the monthly booster, due to one of the partner agreements. It prohibits subscription type offerings in the game.