geonosian queen

So with all the hype about the new clone wars characters, i have been looking at the geonosian units, and noticed they really dont have a usefull leader for their faction. In one of the episodes of the clone wars series, they battle a geonosian queen, which could be a potential leader? Perhaps abilities similar to those of mother talzin and NS revive.

Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    The geonosians could really use Karina the Great with a geonosian zombie.
  • Options
    The geonosians could really use Karina the Great with a geonosian zombie.

My thoughts excatly
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    I feel like a halfhearted Poggle rework is more likely, but fingers crossed
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    I love all of the above.
    Bugs deserve a good leader too.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Queen infects an enemy with a worm, they have their speed, offense, and potency reduced by 50%. As long as they are infected, the player gets to use them against the enemy team as if they were an ally.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Poggle isn’t awful but needs a zeta to boost.

Then again a fifth geo would be awesome
  • Options
    Queen’s massive though; better suited as a mini boss in TB.

She is massive becuse of the egg sack.. Ive seen some concept art (not official though) where she is without it.
  • Montanz
    212 posts Member
    Options
    i recently watched the episode and i think this is one of the only ways to expand on the genosians, by adding queen and reanimated genosian, otherwise the faction will remain as 4 trash genosians with no synergy. By adding the queen and making the team have a respawn like nightsisters they would be fun and interesting for TW/GA and not just fluff, i would be so hyped
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Options
    New Finn gets the geos same offense boost as Poggle does. Plus defense and potency.
    Poggle needs to be "touch up" or reworked.... but its better to have a Geo queen
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Options
    Yeah a "Karina The Great" leader Geonosian would be a nice addition if done well, actually @DaPowerfulJedi posted some nice kit ideas a while back.
    Also I had an idea of adding a Klik-Klak characer that would call in a Droideka, but since then they have actually added in a Droideka and other droid characters, and they could easily make a slight change to Droideka and/or other droids to give a decent Geonosian Synergy
  • Options
    Before we had 4 ewoks then they did ewok rework and added 3 new ewoks.

So i think it will be same with geos : they will add 3 new geos
  • Options
    Before we had 4 ewoks then they did ewok rework and added 3 new ewoks.

So i think it will be same with geos : they will add 3 new geos

Nice omen, hope you're right. Especially with GA 3v3 these days it seems like every faction should really have at least 6 chars with 2 possible leaders
  • Options
    Montanz wrote: »
    i recently watched the episode and i think this is one of the only ways to expand on the genosians, by adding queen and reanimated genosian, otherwise the faction will remain as 4 trash genosians with no synergy. By adding the queen and making the team have a respawn like nightsisters they would be fun and interesting for TW/GA and not just fluff, i would be so hyped

It would indeed be an interesing battle between geonosians and nightsister