Can we get a date on the Sith Assassin refund?

When will the gear spent on SA be refunded as announced by CG_Erik?

Replies

• CamaroAMF
    1283 posts Member
    Options
    We’re looking into returning any gear to your inbox which was applied to Sith Assassin following the announcement of Darth Revan’s synergies on 3/20. Because this sort of wide-scale adjustment of player’s gear isn’t something we’ve had to do before, and because we want to do this right (and not ram out an incomplete solution), we’re not going to commit to a date for this update, but we will continue to communicate updates as we make progress.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/201929/i-assure-you-lord-vader#latest
  • Options
    Lol. They won't commit a date because they don't want to give us free gear for a legendary event which is shameful.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    Because this sort of wide-scale adjustment of player’s gear isn’t something we’ve had to do before, and because we want to do this right (and not ram out an incomplete solution), we’re not going to commit to a date for this update,
    DaBro1197 wrote: »
    Lol. They won't commit a date because they don't want to give us free gear for a legendary event which is shameful.

Here, I'll cut out everything but the part you missed. This is why they haven't done it yet.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    We’re looking into returning any gear to your inbox which was applied to Sith Assassin following the announcement of Darth Revan’s synergies on 3/20. Because this sort of wide-scale adjustment of player’s gear isn’t something we’ve had to do before, and because we want to do this right (and not ram out an incomplete solution), we’re not going to commit to a date for this update, but we will continue to communicate updates as we make progress.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/201929/i-assure-you-lord-vader#latest

They are not going to give us a date as stated. They will give an update when they have a better idea.
This discussion has been closed.