Second day off arena refreshes

and not spending crystals on energy refresh...my how I feel punished and have the urge to buy crystals after dropping to 40th last night and currently 20th after being top three for the past month....it sucks but I have to admit...it's nice not forcing myself to log on for 5pm+ to keep top spot daily.

Instead, I will save the money I was going to spend whenever I have the urge and put it in a Star Wars account...so when lvl 80 comes, I can zoom on up. Anyone else feeling like this until further updates are shown for game? I bought a Castlevania Chronicles instead of crystals yesterday even! Funny how things work out..

random post is random

Replies

• Mittens
    967 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'll buy the refresh if I know I can recoup it back with a higher finish. Spending 50 to get 200 is always good in my book. Along with the higher currency and credits. But I agree, I'm not buying any more crystals until something happens. and not just a higher cap either.

But I'm not buying normal energy refreshes either. Just 2 cantina refreshes daily.
  • Options
    I only buy refreshes when I know it will benefit me reward-wise, or at minimum, increase my Arena tokens and keep crystals equal since I bought the refresh....
  • Options
    Sound advice. In all honesty, it felt great going out for dinner with the gf and not having to fake to goto the bathroom to make sure I stay 1 lol 22nd place at the moment...meh, that's fine.