Territory Wars toon lock

I'm not sure why, but it seems that your players lock when you click the "join" button. It was my understanding that they locked when the signup period ends and when matchmaking starts.

I had a 5* < 6K dooku yesterday when i signed up. He's now 6* and > 6K but not available in tw.

Replies

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    If TW is like GA, you only see the locked-in state when viewing details for a member of a squad you are about to deploy or one which has been deployed. Otherwise you see current state.
  • Bouu
    109 posts Member
    Options
    From my understanding TW takes a lock of your roster when you join. If you upgrade toons or swap mods you need to back out then rejoin the TW.

I’m not sure of this accuracy tho
  • Options
    Bouu wrote: »
    From my understanding TW takes a lock of your roster when you join. If you upgrade toons or swap mods you need to back out then rejoin the TW.

This is correct, it's not like GA where you join and it takes a snapshot of your toons before the first round.
  • Nico
    29 posts Member
    Options
    TW lock after the joining phase! He lock the chars before the Def Phase begins!
  • AlteredCarbon
    101 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    TW lock should theoretically take place at the end of the Player Lock phase not when you click Join.
    "any unit progression...that occurs after Player Lock will NOT be reflected"
  • Gcdevil
    153 posts Member
    Options
    Bouu wrote: »

This is correct, it's not like GA where you join and it takes a snapshot of your toons before the first round.

There's no reason TW and GA shouldn't work the exact same way
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    They do.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH