Geo ship buff question

When a ship is called to reinforce and it grants buffs to the geo ships, do they assist from the reinforce, from the ability the ship uses on its first turn (which could be delayed by kylo's command shuttle), or not at all? For instance if rex is called as a reinforce, he grants a buff to all allies based on their role, would the geo ships assist from his being called as a reinforcement, from when he uses his first ability or not at all?

If the geo soldier is called as a reinforcement, would he attack immediately since he self buffs? would that attack get the +30% offence from his reinforcement ability AND the 200% offense from the TW buff (and the buff from offense up which is what would theoretically call the assist).

Replies

• Options
    JDIII wrote: »
    Not sure. I was suprised that their special was only in fleet and not character. It kinda ruined things for me a bit

Yeah, I'm pretty surprised this wasn't fixed after it was pointed out to them during the last special bonus TW this month. They did the same thing with FO ships on a prior TW. Our opponent put an entire zone of crappy Geo teams in B2 because obviously they aren't aware of this. It's really lame that we can't even get accurate descriptions on the buffs.

• Options
    Please don't hijack the thread... this is about the mechanics of the bugs. It is not about people not being able to read carefully.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I called Geo spy as a reinforcement, I don't recall the other bugs assisted then.

Edit: I think when the capital ship gave them buffs is when they assisted.