Quality of life suggestion.

Sobbingfan
12 posts Member
edited April 2019
Been around one 1/2 year from not being really actively playing till a few weeks ago. I've notice alot of improvement with quality ofL I had been playing since before the first one. Since the first year. The Alliance coins now being used to make a purchase for gear instead of bronzium pulls is useful .
A suggestion I have is since their is so much going on in this game gear pieces mods stars ect ect.. It is a lil blurry as what to do. Who to gear up . So , the suggestion is a character botton such as the favorite icon for a gear up icon to select to keep a person on track and notified as to when gear is available at stores or wherever they may be. When you select the icon for the character it helps with the whole process of the advancement of the character. Its alot to keep up with . Other then that I have no complaint.

Replies

• Options
    Um... This exists... Just go to the character listing, click on one, then in the bottom right there is an icon that looks like a little flag that if you click, will turn yellow and then that character is marked as a favorite and their gear will be marked in stores and such... I kinda feel trolled with this post...
  • Options
    Um... This exists... Just go to the character listing, click on one, then in the bottom right there is an icon that looks like a little flag that if you click, will turn yellow and then that character is marked as a favorite and their gear will be marked in stores and such... I kinda feel trolled with this post...

Don't be trolled too much. I didn't know about that . I just saying that with all the gears mods so forth n so on . More to added in the flag lock on to get a person on track with what n where n who. Cause I was feeling lost in the fog when playing after some time off.
  • Options
    swgoh.gg

It will solve all your gear tracking needs.
  • Options
    DarkHelmet wrote: »
    swgoh.gg

That's alot of work Lord Helm . My point was to rid that need .
  • Options
    DarkHelmet wrote: »
    swgoh.gg

Appreciate the reply though
  • DadKev
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Sobbingfan wrote: »
    Been around one 1/2 year from not being really actively playing till a few weeks ago. I've notice alot of improvement with quality ofL I had been playing since before the first one. Since the first year. The Alliance coins now being used to make a purchase for gear instead of bronzium pulls is useful .
    A suggestion I have is since their is so much going on in this game gear pieces mods stars ect ect.. It is a lil blurry as what to do. Who to gear up . So , the suggestion is a character botton such as the favorite icon for a gear up icon to select to keep a person on track and notified as to when gear is available at stores or wherever they may be. When you select the icon for the character it helps with the whole process of the advancement of the character. Its alot to keep up with . Other then that I have no complaint.

Yeah already exists
  • Options
    I am still unhappy with the character screen sorts.
    I want the ability to sort it by squad
  • Options
    Need to increase/eliminate mod cap, save custom mod sorting views, send save ship teams like toons.