NS 5th

I run NS in arena:

Talzin (L)
Daka
Ventress
Zombie
Talia

I was thinking of changing out Talia for Thrawn. How would this hold up? I’m nowhere close to Nest right now who I’ve seen as a good viable 5th option.

Replies

• Options
    spirit (better imo) or acolyte
    enfys is the best choice
  • Options
    Talia is a good fifth, and should serve you fine.

Main other candidates for fifth are Zarris (similar role to Talia, but also something of a target and out of fashion right now), Nightsister Spirit (very high damage, not to be underestimated), Nightsister Acolyte (for dealing with teams that lack good AoE, which are not the norm right now), Nest, and Thrawn.

Where are you at in the game, and what are key threats you have to deal with? Thrawn tends to make any team better, but is generally brought in from out of faction for somewhat specific threats, like getting around a tank or disabling a frog.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    I’m ranking consistently between 50-100 in my shard. I face a lot of Bastila lead Jedi, Palp lead Sith and Empire, and Bossk lead bounty hunters. Top 25 is mostly JKR and DR teams. Thrawn could definitely help me with GMY, but how about versus the BH and Sith teams? Those can give me trouble.
  • Options
    Thrawn could maybe work better under Ventress lead for a potential turn meter boost? +50% for an NS below 100% health, then swap the turn meter on Thrawn. With the right timing, I could lay down fracture more often.
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    Options
    Anakin or Kylo Unmasked both work very well for me as 5th.
  • Options
    I've run Nightsisters long time in arena myself. Go for spirit. With equal modquality 100% win against: bastila, jtr, cls, bossk. Capable to beat jkr. No chance against palp, traya and dr. But against this teams no nightsisterteam would work
  • Shok
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Sparkle361 wrote: »
    I've run Nightsisters long time in arena myself. Go for spirit. With equal modquality 100% win against: bastila, jtr, cls, bossk. Capable to beat jkr. No chance against palp, traya and dr. But against this teams no nightsisterteam would work

Would you reccommend that squad for GA defense?
  • Sparkle361
    35 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    No, Nightsisters are better for offense
  • Options
    Spirit 100%.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    if you go Thrawn (prolly should go spirit) fracture would be great against Bossk to shut down their tanking or Vader/Palp/DN (vader if it's the first turn and you can delay the tm train, Palp if you need to be sure zombie taunts, Dn to delay the 1 shot)
  • Options
    Spirit.