This has to be a record for defense

5awx7tjfrw7g.jpg
Guildmate held for 59 battles with Palpatine. Don't let Malak discourage you from getting his leadership zeta if you haven't already gotten it! 😁

Replies

• APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Don't confuse inability to defeat a team with "we lost already, let's have some fun here". Doubt that team could hold 59 times legitimately. 10-15 definitely.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • G20
    132 posts Member
    Options
    Blargwahar wrote: »
    5awx7tjfrw7g.jpg
    Guildmate held for 59 battles with Palpatine. Don't let Malak discourage you from getting his leadership zeta if you haven't already gotten it! 😁

Lol. Record!!!. Lol. Of course if they keep throwing level 1 5* at that team.
  • Options
    Wow. Does he have God mods or something?
    Palpatine - 226 speed
    Sion - 238 speed, 100k health and prot.
    Vader - 223 before unique
    Nihilus - 223 speed
    Badstilla - 232 speed
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    Options
    LOL..my CLS team would beat that in 30 seconds
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Lilpup wrote: »

Likely TM loaded and good abilities lined up.

But I think I have seen higher reposted here, but that is still one of the highest
  • Options
    Lilpup wrote: »

Well, what were you expecting? A whaled out DRevan team? Wow, that's exciting.🙄
    I'm glad you're equipped to take out palpatine like everybody else in the video game. The point wasn't, "OhMyGoSh, PaLpAtInE iS uNbEaTaBlE?!?" It was just a week ago, if I recall, that everyone was freaking out over Malak unique completely ruining Palpatine. This was just to remind people, especially newer players, that the zeta is still viable.